Menu

I find this strangely hypnotic

That is way cool. I wish the US Amazon store had a site like that.

I would imagine it would get so many hits, so quickly that your screen would be a blur of constantly changing images. I have to admit it would be interesting though. They do have a function that will tell you the current selling number of a book on their list, for example this book is the 3rd best selling book on Amazon right now. If you are looking a a popular enough book you can actually see the numbers change in a short period of time. Three of the best selling phonics/teaching reading books are constantly changing positions but are almost always in the top 300 best selling books at any given time.

How I know it is phony: Someone in Sweden bought Cowboy Capitalism....puhlease. I'm not falling for it. ;)

Actually, I do enjoy watching. Weird fascination that I don't have time for.....

Jo

Why does that surprise you?

I love book depository. They are much cheaper than amazon and the books arrive much faster. My bank account is less fond of them:D

Why does that surprise you?

I love book depository. They are much cheaper than amazon and the books arrive much faster. My bank account is less fond of them:D

I was joking. Sweden? Get it? Capitalism? Come on. It's a little funny, right? :D

I'm hanging it up for the night. I'm out of sync with my board speak and I've offended people twice tonight already. [Where did that brain filter go?] :D

Jo

OK, which ones, I want to know! PM me if you don't want to post.

Phonics Pathways - #20,738

Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons - #410

Reading Lesson - #52,215

Wow, I have no idea what happened to these numbers. The last three times I checked these (about 6 months apart each time) they were all in the top 300 but had each jostled for the lead. Obviously, 100 Easy Lessons is the current favorite by a long shot.

Phonics Pathways - #20,738

Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons - #410

Reading Lesson - #52,215

Wow, I have no idea what happened to these numbers. The last three times I checked these (about 6 months apart each time) they were all in the top 300 but had each jostled for the lead. Obviously, 100 Easy Lessons is the current favorite by a long shot.

That is interesting, thanks!

Oh, and I just saw someone in Hong Kong buy "Christianity & Liberalism"...interesting. Hope they don't get caught by the secret police :(

Freedom of religion is not an issue in Hong Kong (under the current arrangements, which expire in the middle of the century) - just in mainland China.

Laura