Menu

I wish. Our TV only does videos. And we had Awanas anyway. Although...maybe Awanas is overrated. LOL

We'll have to wait till tomorrow night (after church!!!!) to watch it online. Honestly. Don't you think they should put it online a day EARLY???

Dh is already starting to crack the corny jokes, though. We walked in, & since my nose is stuffy, I asked, "Does it really stink in here?"

He's all science-fiction voice, "Yeah...I don't know where I am (like our apt usually smells rosy or something, w/ 2 in diapers, lol)...I think I'm...LOST." Oy. And he asked me how I knew he hadn't thought up, "I get enough exercise PUSHING MY LUCK." :001_huh: He likes to make me get that look on my face. :lol:

We bought all the other seasons and have watched until we have it memorized. It's ridiculous.

For the first time, I've found a woman my husband might leave me for!

(I don't rewatch things much. He's been DYING to rewatch LOST. All of it. Over & over. Just to tide him over until tomorrow.)

Gotta go. I'm guarding PBJ sandwich & it's getting serious.

Nah, I don't watch it.

I once was Lost but now I'm found, somewhere else doing something else with my time.

:D

:lol:

Of course the only reason I didn't get it was because I have wayyyyy too many shows and can't possibly add another. Not with 52 books/hsing/Bible in a year/devotions(not even gettin to that one)/oh yeah I'm supposed to have a clean house and cook for these guys too huh?

For the first time, I've found a woman my husband might leave me for!

(I don't rewatch things much. He's been DYING to rewatch LOST. All of it. Over & over. Just to tide him over until tomorrow.)

Gotta go. I'm guarding PBJ sandwich & it's getting serious.

Actually I watch it less than anyone in the family. Dh and the kids can recite it backwards.

I'm going to try streaming it later tonight (I'm not even sure if it's available to stream right away or if I have to wait a day?)

If streaming doesn't work, I'll buy the season on iTunes. (And download it one episode at a time as they become available.)

Did you see it? What did you think?

ETA: Ok, I will try to stream it tomorrow night. I guess I will try streaming the finale from season 4 tonight to see how well it works with my internet connection... may still end up going with iTunes after all! We're giving up satellite TV...

Glad it's a good episode!!

Edited by Mekanamom
more info... darn networks making streaming available a day late

I had TWO CHICKEN ENCHILADAS!!!! I am so full I can't move.

We had something similar tonight! I made a big batch of burritos on large whole wheat soft enchilada shells. I made a few for a couple down the street that still doesn't have their power back from the ice storm. We ate the rest. I do hope our neighbors enjoyed them.

Again, it's great to have you back!

We had something similar tonight! I made a big batch of burritos on large whole wheat soft enchilada shells. I made a few for a couple down the street that still doesn't have their power back from the ice storm. We ate the rest. I do hope our neighbors enjoyed them.

Again, it's great to have you back!

That's so nice of you! Stuff like that makes me wish I had neighbors!

I'm going to try streaming it later tonight (I'm not even sure if it's available to stream right away or if I have to wait a day?)

If streaming doesn't work, I'll buy the season on iTunes. (And download it one episode at a time as they become available.)

Did you see it? What did you think?

Still watching, multi-tasking here. But it's good.

That's so nice of you! Stuff like that makes me wish I had neighbors!

Thanks...when we moved here there were none, we had this mountain all to ourselves.....then a piece of property went up for sale....we should have bought it....now there is actually a house on our road that I can actually see! I really hate that part.....they are about 2000 feet away... oh well, civilization and all.

I don't watch Lost. I think I'd like it and I don't have the energy to be emotionally sucked into fictional worlds at the moment.

Maybe I'll catch it on reruns someday when I'm old. I can then watch the whole thing - all however many seasons - in a few weeks time and I won't be tortured by having to wait between shows to see what happens next.

Same goes for 24.

Okay, I've finished watching the episode. We recorded it, and it took us 2 nights to watch it because DH has to get to bed early so he can get to work while it's still dark in the AM. My prediction is that this season will be like a 70 hour version of the show "24", w/ them trying to gather everyone up to get them back to the island. Gotta say that Hurley showed some smarts (or at least I thing his choice was smart) when he ran outside.

Nice to have you back Remudamom! I've been absent recently, too. 2 kids both shareboarding horses... we spend a lot of time at the barn.