Menu

1/5, Monday exercisers!

Good morning ladies!

It felt slow, but it also felt good to get out there. For the first time in a long time, I didn't wear a hat! It is that warm right now.

55 degrees - skort, tshirt.

Time Taken: 00:29:43

Burned: 328 (kcal)

Pace: 09:49 (avg)

Speed: 6.1 (mi/hr) (avg)

Today was my first day back into exercising. I did my Power 90 video(aerobic). 30 minutes plus the ab ripper that was another 3 minutes. Feel great. I could still do most of the video. Jumping Jacks were hard but I am more awake this morning and more focused!:) Feeling good.:D Tomorrow I will do the sculpt part of Power 90 plus ab ripper.

Today was my first day back into exercising. I did my Power 90 video(aerobic). 30 minutes plus the ab ripper that was another 3 minutes. Feel great. I could still do most of the video. Jumping Jacks were hard but I am more awake this morning and more focused!:) Feeling good.:D Tomorrow I will do the sculpt part of Power 90 plus ab ripper.

Good job Lori!

I did one hour of yoga.

I use http://www.yogatoday.com to keep up variety and motivation in my yoga.

If anyone is interested, here is a link to the pose we were working towards today (we build up to this pose by doing numerous other poses that prepare the body for this one):

http://www.yogacards.com/yoga-postures-2/yoganidrasana.html

No, I cannot do the full pose, so I do a modified version. Someday I will maybe be able to do that. :)

I did one hour of yoga.

I use http://www.yogatoday.com to keep up variety and motivation in my yoga.

If anyone is interested, here is a link to the pose we were working towards today (we build up to this pose by doing numerous other poses that prepare the body for this one):

http://www.yogacards.com/yoga-postures-2/yoganidrasana.html

No, I cannot do the full pose, so I do a modified version. Someday I will maybe be able to do that. :)

Good job Deece! That is one amazing pose!

4 miles up and down, ending with dd in a mud pit up to her thighs, and she is 5'4":lol: It was halarious. I wish I knew how to put a pic on here for you gals to see. Needless to say, I didn't get back in time for my run, but it was so worth it!

Everyone sounds like they are getting back at it. Won't we all feel so much better?:D

Tani

Good job Deece! That is one amazing pose!

Thanks!

Good job to you, too!

I admire those of you who run because I just can't. I have tried and it is just not my cup of tea when it comes to exercising. But in my mind I have always seen running as the ultimate in exercise. Keep it up! :)

4 miles up and down, ending with dd in a mud pit up to her thighs, and she is 5'4":lol: It was halarious. I wish I knew how to put a pic on here for you gals to see. Needless to say, I didn't get back in time for my run, but it was so worth it!

Everyone sounds like they are getting back at it. Won't we all feel so much better?:D

Tani

I can visualize it! She probably hated it! Kudos to all for the hike!

I did not sleep last night. I mean I REALLY didn't sleep...maybe 2 hours from 12:30 to 2:30. I'm exhausted. I balanced my checkbook and paid bills during ds's swim (when I usually run).

I want to go to bed right now. At 6:30.

I hate those nights. Thank goodness it doesn't happen often to me! I hope you sleep better tonight!

Good job, gals!

Today was the warmest it's been in almost a month ~ above freezing, anyway. I put in a bit more than 7 miles (in the dark again...one of these days I'll remember to at least carry a flashlight with me!:tongue_smilie:). I'm having major joint pain: hips, knees, ankles. Do the rest of y'all deal with this? I know running on pavement/concrete only makes it worse, but I rarely have alternatives.

Good job, gals!

Today was the warmest it's been in almost a month ~ above freezing, anyway. I put in a bit more than 7 miles (in the dark again...one of these days I'll remember to at least carry a flashlight with me!:tongue_smilie:). I'm having major joint pain: hips, knees, ankles. Do the rest of y'all deal with this? I know running on pavement/concrete only makes it worse, but I rarely have alternatives.

Good job on the run Colleen! Your joint pain - is it shoe related? Do you need new shoes? Other than the shoe need, I don't usually notice joint pain - meaning it doesn't keep me from running. I do tend to run on roads and sidewalks. Not to many trails around here. I have heard that asphalt is softer than concrete so whenever it's feasible I run on the roads. But it tends not to be feasible very often around here. Be careful out there!

I DID AWESOME YESTERDAY!!!!!! I walked for 45 minutes (listening to Ac/DC and BonJovi. . .so it was a brisk walk). Then went to the gym after work and did two full circuits. I need to increase my food intake though, b/c I was really struggling those last few stations.

Today I'm hoping the rain stays away so I can walk.