Menu

Target Shopping - Food Products we should try?

alysee

Myself and my two oldest girls are going shopping in Watertown today. So, of course we are going to Target. What are some things we should get? I am gluten free but they are not. 

*We are Canadian but we live about an hours drive north of the border. 

It never occurred to me that Target would have any notable food products. I can’t think of single food item that’s different or better to get there. I will admit that I haven’t paid close attention and tend to grab things there, like milk, to avoid another stop. 

• Like 2

My college kid has discovered that Target is cheaper for groceries than her other local options. But I don't know of specific products to look for (as I would for Trader Joe's or Costco). My Target is in a different town so trips are infrequent. I like some specific seasonal items like back-to-school shopping in the second half of July or Christmas stocking shopping in Nov/Dec. I like their Up & Up (store brand) jumbo-size cotton balls. I get a lot of toiletries there--feminine hygiene, lotion, hair ties. But not usually much food as I'm typically going to Costco next.

• Like 1

I like their turkey meatballs, if they’re in stock. Someone I know recently recommended the Good & Gather Korean Barbecue Stir Fry sauce, used the the slow cooker over frozen meatballs. But I haven’t tried it yet. She said it’s her go-to potluck recipe. Every time I’ve been to a potluck with her, she brought a dessert. 

• Like 2

Ended up getting

- clothing for the girls

- Pilsbury gluten free funfetti cake Mix - - regular Betty Crocker strawberry cake Mix 

- Mother's Animal Cookies

- nature's Bakery Strawberry Oatmeal Crumble Bars

- Nature's Bakery GF Raspberry Bars

We are on our way home now. 

• Like 3