Menu

A big THANK YOU to those who are without military members this Christmas

Maybe someone said this already, but...

Thank you to anyone who is celebrating with a piece of your heart missing - a child, spouse, parent, or other friend or relative - so that we can all snuggle our loved ones safe and sound this Christmas, thanks to the protection they are providing.

God bless you and them!!

I'll tell my hubby and my neighbors you said so. I live on a street in military housing with 50% of the spouses deployed- mostly Army and Marines. I am amazed by some of these women...and that one husband. Their strength makes me stronger.

Anyhoo, it was nice of you to say it. There are so many women on this board whose husbands are away this Christmas. Thanks again.

Btw- my dh has played it off when we talk. He says he is doing fine being alone for Christmas. He said it was just a gift to be in port and be able to talk to me. That is until I told him I was making Quiver's cinnamon rolls....:lol: You should have seen the look on his face. Every man has his breaking point. :lol:

Thank you to anyone who is celebrating with a piece of your heart missing - a child, spouse, parent, or other friend or relative - so that we can all snuggle our loved ones safe and sound this Christmas, thanks to the protection they are providing.

God bless you and them!!

Merry Christmas and thank you for keeping us safe and free. :patriot:

:iagree: Thank you!

God bless you and them!!

:iagree: I am so thankful for the sacrifices of the military and their families. May God bless each and everyone of you.

Yes.. I want to add in my thanks also, though words are inadequate. Thank you to those serving in the military... both the soldiers and the families at home.

Long ago, God sent His Holy Son to live a life away from Heaven to make the ultimate sacrifice so that man might have eternal freedom. And today, there are families also making very real sacrifices for earthly freedom. May God bless you and keep you. May He wrap His loving arms around you. And may He give victory to the troops and keep them safe, to bring them safely home to your waiting arms. Thank you.

My blog posts for the military : http://lambofhisflock.blogspot.com/search/label/military%20honors

Guest Alte Veste Academy
Yes.. I want to add in my thanks also, though words are inadequate. Thank you to those serving in the military... both the soldiers and the families at home.

Long ago, God sent His Holy Son to live a life away from Heaven to make the ultimate sacrifice so that man might have eternal freedom. And today, there are families also making very real sacrifices for earthly freedom. May God bless you and keep you. May He wrap His loving arms around you. And may He give victory to the troops and keep them safe, to bring them safely home to your waiting arms. Thank you.

My blog posts for the military : http://lambofhisflock.blogspot.com/search/label/military%20honors

Thank you for this. Words are all we have though, so they just can't be inadequate. They just have to be from the heart, as yours clearly are. :)

Thanks for all the thanks for military families. I tell my kids every day that their dad is a hero but I fear it's one of those things that, because it's coming from mom, doesn't really register with them as fully as it should.

Your blog is wonderful. In particular, the videos are very touching. The holidays are definitely hard. Thanks to a 15 month deployment and terrible timing, this is our second holiday season in a row to be separated. To avoid catastrophic depression, we celebrated Christmas before my husband left in the fall of 2007 and we'll celebrate this Christmas when he gets home in late January or early February.

Thanks for all the kind words. It means a lot just to be remembered in the rush of the holidays and with everything else going on in the world.

Merry Christmas to all, today or whenever you may celebrate it. :)

Kristina

God bless you and them!!

:iagree:

I am lucky enough to have my oldest son home from the Army this year. I sat there this morning just looking at him. The tears came to my eyes because I know that all too soon, he probably won't be with me at Christmas.