Menu

Fun college care package

Roadrunner

I am told no food. Categorically no food. 😞 Apparently the cafeterias are restaurant grade.

So now I am scratching my head what to take. I got a couple of Clairefontaine notebooks that he loves. A royal variety of teas. Any ideas? 

Edited by Roadrunner

I found a set of funny erasers (that I can't seem to find online, but Zazzle has some), mechanical pencils, socks, reading light, shelf that clamps on to a raised bed, prayer flags (handy for test prep), string or stick on lights if the bed is lofted and it is dark underneath, this time of year it is easy to find a skeleton for the closet, a plant works for some people, merch from my favorite fake conspiracy Birds Aren't Real, gift card for streaming music or movie service, a book (so old school! Not that they have time to spend on pleasure reading, but it is an aspirational gift)

This topic has been on my mind the last 2 months, but I don't have the food restriction, so it is a lot easier.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Miss Tick said:

I found a set of funny erasers (that I can't seem to find online, but Zazzle has some), mechanical pencils, socks, reading light, shelf that clamps on to a raised bed, prayer flags (handy for test prep), string or stick on lights if the bed is lofted and it is dark underneath, this time of year it is easy to find a skeleton for the closet, a plant works for some people, merch from my favorite fake conspiracy Birds Aren't Real, gift card for streaming music or movie service, a book (so old school! Not that they have time to spend on pleasure reading, but it is an aspirational gift)

This topic has been on my mind the last 2 months, but I don't have the food restriction, so it is a lot easier.

Birds aren’t real is going to be a massive success!!!🙏

Edited by Roadrunner
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Hammock, football or frisbee, card game or fun themed deck of card, lip balm, ball cap or other hat, water bottle stickers, fun wall or desk calendar, photos from home.

Games Dd likes:
Taco, Cat, Goat, Cheese, Pizza
Werewolf One Night
The Voting Game
Chameleon

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well, while looking for vacuums, I found the most adorable fridge. It’s soooo cute! He doesn’t want it. I have been trying to change his mind. I really want to buy it but have no use for it otherwise. 
https://www.amazon.com/Frigidaire-EFMIS129-WHITE-Beverage-Cooler-White/dp/B08B43MJG3/ref=mp_s_a_1_1_sspa?crid=LKDI7ISZ6IIV&keywords=micro+fridge&qid=1696871953&sprefix=micro+fridge%2Caps%2C203&sr=8-1-spons&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9waG9uZV9zZWFyY2hfYXRm&psc=1

Edited by Roadrunner

3 hours ago, Roadrunner said:

Well, while looking for vacuums, I found the most adorable fridge. It’s soooo cute! He doesn’t want it. I have been trying to change his mind. I really want to buy it but have no use for it otherwise. 
https://www.amazon.com/Frigidaire-EFMIS129-WHITE-Beverage-Cooler-White/dp/B08B43MJG3/ref=mp_s_a_1_1_sspa?crid=LKDI7ISZ6IIV&keywords=micro+fridge&qid=1696871953&sprefix=micro+fridge%2Caps%2C203&sr=8-1-spons&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9waG9uZV9zZWFyY2hfYXRm&psc=1

That is the miniest refrigerator I've seen. Perhaps you could gift him a bespoke Soda 6-Pack of the Month 😄 If he isn't interested it could make him popular with his neighbors.

• Haha 1