Menu

The monolith house gets new signs

Terabith

1 hour ago, saraha said:

Me too. 
I thought for sure the spy balloon was headed to their house

or maybe this is where popcorn man went? He was abducted by the Chinese? They are here to bring him back, I hope. They should definitely just drop him in Florida since Florida man would give him a lot to watch. 

ETA - actually it seems they should just drop him at @Terabith 's house. He could watch the monolith for us. 

Edited by Ann.without.an.e
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Ann.without.an.e said:

or maybe this is where he went? He was abducted by the Chinese? They are here to bring him back, I hope. They should definitely just drop him in Florida since Florida man would give him a lot to watch. 

ETA - actually it seems they should just drop him at @Terabith 's house. He could watch the monolith for us. 

I mean, he looks so much like Putin’s older brother that we call him Ivan.  

I think the biggest danger is being licked to death by nine bored golden retrievers.  

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Farrar said:

Are they for you, Terabith? It's so... odd. 

Do you think there's a bunker down there?

I don't think they actually are for me.  I think they're primarily for the kids who wait for the bus in front of the house.  

I doubt there's a bunker.  I chatted with him once, and he wants to move to where there is "land."  He said he thinks maybe this spring?  And frankly, it's not a wealthy neighborhood.  Bunkers are expensive.  

A high school friend of mine had a house with a bunker. It was a holdover from the Cuban Missile Crisis. I think he mostly used it for illicit teenage activities.

I seriously doubt children are scared away by Halloween signs. That's some mixed messaging. "Beware!" means "Come Get Candy!" if it's in a Halloween font.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Farrar said:

A high school friend of mine had a house with a bunker. It was a holdover from the Cuban Missile Crisis. I think he mostly used it for illicit teenage activities.

I seriously doubt children are scared away by Halloween signs. That's some mixed messaging. "Beware!" means "Come Get Candy!" if it's in a Halloween font.

I agree.  It's a middle school bus stop.  I don't think anyone is scared away.  But also, I haven't really seen anyone trespassing into their yard, beyond the very edges.  The kids are mostly really considerate.  But I'm not sure he's the most stable of people.