Menu

Help me pick a family picture for our card, please!

Have you seen what they look like printed out? I think the best one is the one that turned out a bit darker than the rest. It's not too dark if that is how it will look printed, but one never really knows. :glare: If it looks decent in print, I would go with that one because everyone looks their best. My vote for second would be #2. Ds' neck is at a bit of an odd angle but the rest of you look great. I also like the layout of #2- no legs or feet dangling off the couch like in #4. While you are beautiful, #4 isn't the best shot of you and if it were *me*, I would regret sending out a pic that wasn't one of my best. Pride, I know, but it would bother me.:D You're right about dh in #1 and my thoughts would be the same as with #4. Silly shots of the kiddos are better than ones of the adults, IMO. I wanted to add that I don't really like the layout of your family in number 4. Your family looks nicer in the other poses and the sweaters work better than when you are all in a row.

You have a very beautiful family, BTW. :) I love the kids' sweaters.

Edited by plain jane
forgot to comment on the sweaters :)

The second one offers a nice, warm glow and everyone looking good. Okay, there's the deal with your son's neck, but it's no biggie. Now if you were doing that, that'd be a different story.;) The first picture is good, too, but overall, everyone looks better in the second, imo. The third picture is too flat ~ missing the warm glow. And the last isn't the best of you, which is of course what matters most.:)

Your family is lovely!