Menu

Omicron anecdata?

Not_a_Number

5 hours ago, mommyoffive said:

Are you in the US?  is that something you have done before?   I would really like to get 2 shots before the 2 waves a year.

Yes, we've done this before - though the kids have gotten it less frequently than adults. Either claiming immune deficiency (we are high risk, but not moderate or severe immune compromised), or at fairs where you could essentially just stop by. Nobody has cared o verified. I assume it will still be fine to get another as long as we are willing to pay out of pocket (I had done that in the past for the flu shot many years ago). We are going to stop by tonight and get Pfizer to get some protection against the current wave - wastewater is so much higher than all past years at this time of year and that's before back to school for our area.

Edited by Mom_to3
  • Like 1

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Corraleno wow, I’m so grateful  for you doing all that research and sharing it! I’ve “known” you and your research skills and affinity long enough that this is an actionable recommendation to me and could save me a lot of time figuring out what to get. While the greatly reduced surface area gives me pause, your inclination to use it twice as long or use it in two different places for 15 minutes each seems sound to me.  

I’m interested in it for its impact on mitochondrial function. I can’t quite figure out why exposing just a small patch of the body to the light could improve mitochondrial function enough to impact the whole body, there’s indication that it may, and in the absence of better options, it may be worth a try. This seems a reason full body exposure to sunlight would be better though. The main downside seems to be skin aging, but that’s not much concern for most people who are ill enough to be looking at treatments like this. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, KSera said:

If you make any headway with figuring out what’s good, I’d love to hear what you find. I know someone here uses one regularly, is it @BeachGal

Every morning while I'm having my coffee, I use the Hooga wrap that @Corraleno mentioned. One session of about 12" with it running lengthwise from my neck to just below my belly button. Red and near infra red lights with the pulse setting. It's very lightweight and easy to use. I think it was about $80 on Amazon on sale? My adult kids all have one as well.

The first device we bought was a Joovv panel (before Covid) and then a smaller Hooga panel. I liked both but prefer to have something that I can easily use anywhere.

I also use red light "glasses" in the morning for my eyes. The glasses were developed by an ophthalmologist in London who used them in his research. They are called Eye Power Red. A session is about 3". Very easy.

https://eyepowerred.blogspot.com/2024/02/eyepower-red-essential-eyecare-for.html

(The FDA recently approved one or two devices here in the US for eye problems, btw, but I think they will not be available to consumers, just MDs.)

Michael Hamblin has studied light as therapy, photobiomodulation, probably the most of all researchers if you're interested in learning more.

Dr. Seheult has quite a few videos on MedCram about red and NIR light and Covid that are worth watching as well.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KSera said:

This seems a reason full body exposure to sunlight would be better though. The main downside seems to be skin aging, but that’s not much concern for most people who are ill enough to be looking at treatments like this. 

If you're able to get full sun exposure in the early morning, NIR radiation is actually higher at that time than it is at noon, while UV radiation is comparatively low in the early morning and higher at noon, so you can theoretically get the benefits of IR without too much UV damage if you do it early in the morning — Seheult says by 9 AM and I think Michael Hamblin (mentioned by BeachGal) says even 6 AM works.

• Like 6

Let me add that you can still catch Covid even if you use red/NIR light but light therapy appears to shorten the initial symptoms (such as shown in Covid in pregnant women at I think it was Brigham and Women’s Hospital) and tamps down the secondary response that causes so much damage — and it’s that secondary, insidious response that to me is scary.

Seheult put out a video last year talking about the effect of toll-like receptor 4, spike proteins, lipopolysaccharides and inflammation — some components of the secondary response — and how red/NIR light was able to disrupt the inflammatory pathway. That’s why I use the red/NIR light wrap every morning.

To me, Covid is a Trojan horse — the initial symptoms that cause the more obvious symptoms which is then followed by the persistent, insidious inflammatory response to the vascular system, gut, brain, central nervous system, etc. So in our family we’re trying to do whatever we can to just not get it until something like a good nasal vaccine rolls out.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, BeachGal said:

To me, Covid is a Trojan horse

I actually saw two different cartoons yesterday depicting Covid as a Trojan horse. Good description. Like you, it’s not the acute infection I’m concerned about (I realize that for some people—the very young or old, people with certain conditions—the acute illness is risky as well). But I can’t find a way to just shoulder shrug about the damage done by even mild infections and the high risk of long term chronic illness.  Given we don’t have a lot of effective options to stop that damage once infected (the only truly effective thing is not to get COVID), I’m eager for anything that might decrease the impacts if we do end up catching it. Of course our first line continues to be prevention—masks, ventilation, vaccination, and to a lesser degree, nasal spray.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, BeachGal said:

Let me add that you can still catch Covid even if you use red/NIR light but light therapy appears to shorten the initial symptoms (such as shown in Covid in pregnant women at I think it was Brigham and Women’s Hospital) and tamps down the secondary response that causes so much damage — and it’s that secondary, insidious response that to me is scary.

Seheult put out a video last year talking about the effect of toll-like receptor 4, spike proteins, lipopolysaccharides and inflammation — some components of the secondary response — and how red/NIR light was able to disrupt the inflammatory pathway. That’s why I use the red/NIR light wrap every morning.

To me, Covid is a Trojan horse — the initial symptoms that cause the more obvious symptoms which is then followed by the persistent, insidious inflammatory response to the vascular system, gut, brain, central nervous system, etc. So in our family we’re trying to do whatever we can to just not get it until something like a good nasal vaccine rolls out.

Anything else you are doing?

1 hour ago, KSera said:

I actually saw two different cartoons yesterday depicting Covid as a Trojan horse. Good description. Like you, it’s not the acute infection I’m concerned about (I realize that for some people—the very young or old, people with certain conditions—the acute illness is risky as well). But I can’t find a way to just shoulder shrug about the damage done by even mild infections and the high risk of long term chronic illness.  Given we don’t have a lot of effective options to stop that damage once infected (the only truly effective thing is not to get COVID), I’m eager for anything that might decrease the impacts if we do end up catching it. Of course our first line continues to be prevention—masks, ventilation, vaccination, and to a lesser degree, nasal spray.

What are you using?  Did the ones that had the issue of no seal ever get fixed?

19 hours ago, KSera said:

Yeah, my preference for young guys is novavax>pfizer>moderna. I generally prefer Moderna over Pfizer for the higher dose, but that’s also the reason I lean Pfizer for young guys. I would prefer them to get a mix though, so if they’ve already had some of each and had no issues, I’d go with Moderna if I couldn’t get a novavax for them. All other things being equal, I also have a higher long covid concern for females than males, since just being female automatically puts one at high risk of long covid, so that ups my caution in how I would feel about vaccine now vs starting class while waiting for Novavax. But only if masking. It gets complicated!

Hmm. I need to look at my teen ds.  But I think he has only had Pfizer because I was worried about the risk.  In that case you wouldn't just go with Moderna if I can't get him Novavax, would you?  

49 minutes ago, mommyoffive said:

What are you using?  Did the ones that had the issue of no seal ever get fixed?

I’m using the Betadine Cold Defense iota carrageenan. I found a Canadian supplier and the bottles from them come sealed. I can look up the website if you are interested. I don’t use it daily, only on risky days, which is only once a week or so for me. 

45 minutes ago, mommyoffive said:

Hmm. I need to look at my teen ds.  But I think he has only had Pfizer because I was worried about the risk.  In that case you wouldn't just go with Moderna if I can't get him Novavax, would you?  

I would still do Moderna if I can’t get Novavax. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, mommyoffive said:

The current Moderna shots are only 50 ml, instead of the original 100 ml, so the difference in dose between Pfizer (30 ml) and Moderna isn't nearly as great as it used to be. My young adult kids were able to get Novavax last year, but if that had not been available I would have had them get Moderna because I think the risk of myocarditis is about the same for both now, and I would want the advantage of mixed manufacturers.

Also, I recently read that the risk of myocarditis for Novavax has turned out to be about the same as for the mRNA vaccines, and the claims of greater longevity for Novavax may not be accurate either, because by the time that study was done most people had been exposed to covid, so it's difficult to compare those results to the early research from Pfizer & Moderna since it's impossible to tease out how much of the increased longevity may be due to the subjects having higher immunity to start with. Still, even if the risks and rewards of Novavax were exactly equal to the mRNA vaccines, I would prefer Novavax for the much lower side effects.

The issue this year, though, is that the "rewards" may or may not be equal since the mRNA vaccines have been updated to include the FLiRT mutations and Novavax has not. But whether that is really an advantage for the mRNA vaxes, and if so how much, is a really complicated question. For example I recently read a discussion about the fact that initial tests showed that Moderna's JN1 vaccine actually did better against the KP2 variant than their updated KP2 vaccine, and various people were arguing about why those results were or weren't valid. And we have certainly had cases in the past where the vaccine was targeted towards a specific variant and then a new, very different variant suddenly came out of left field — that was one reason we had a bivalent vaccine that included the original strain as well as the updated one. So it's difficult to know in advance whether future variants will evolve from KP2, in which case the mRNA vaccines may be the best bet, or whether a new strain will come from JN1 or an even earlier branch of the tree, in which case Novavax may have been a better choice given the lower rate of side effects.

Both of my kids have had several Pfizer and 1 Novavax, so I will leave it up to them to decide if they want Novavax or Moderna. I've had 2 Pfizer, 3 Moderna, and 1 Novavax, and I'm leaning towards Novavax for this fall, mostly because (1) I don't have a lot of exposure to begin with and can take precautions when shopping, etc., and (2) the last few mRNA shots have absolutely kicked my butt. Plus I figure if the next big variant does end up evolving from the KP2 lineage, then I can always get an mRNA KP2 shot in the spring. But if I were working outside the home or had a lot of exposure in other ways, and/or did not have such a bad reaction to the mRNA vaccines, I would probably be getting one of the KP2 shots this fall.

Edited by Corraleno
  • Like 5

21 hours ago, TCB said:

Does anyone know where Novavax will be available and when they will have it in stock? I wanted to get it last year but couldn’t find any nearby. I’m going to drive somewhere and get it this year if necessary.

My son got it at Costco last year.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, kbutton said:

My son got it at Costco last year.

Same, they were one of very few places around here that had Novavax last year, so all three of us got it there. My Costco is already scheduling appointments for the new Pfizer & Moderna, so I hope they will have Novavax as well within the next couple of days.

• Like 3

We ended up doing Pfizer last night due to possible exposure as early as this upcoming week (could have done Moderna, but the entire family could get the Pfizer in one visit - kid shots have been very hard to find so far this year). Moderna has been very hard on some in the family, and so  far with this Pfizer, everybody is doing fine - just very very mild symptoms. In the past, it's been the second shot of the same strain that really hit... I wish we knew more about longevity of immune response when getting 2 shots - 'cause the Moderna and Pfizer data I've seen at least are very disappointing after 60 days after only one booster (I looked at the meeting in June)...We'll likely get Novavax in a few months - right now Pfizer and Moderna should be an ok match. 

• Like 3

Last I knew, our pediatrician had COVID shots. We didn’t get one there, but I remember seeing stuff labeled someplace in the office.

IIRC, someone last year said Rite Aid had Novavax too, but you probably have to verify that the store you’re looking at isn’t closing.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KSera said:

Where did you find a kid shot? I haven’t found any yet around me. 

A small independent pharmacy. I called a couple of times this past week and we got in as soon as we could. I saw two CVS locally supposedly carried it (according to their website), but when I called, the pharmacist said they only had received the adult shot. Last year was a mess, too for the little ones! So few pharmacies wanted to bother - some pharmacists said there was too little demand.

But grrr, the process is so much more onerous than during the "pandemic". Even after picking up and filling out the (paper!) forms ahead of time, it still took 45 minutes in the essentially empty pharmacy. 

• Sad 3

18 hours ago, Mom_to3 said:

We ended up doing Pfizer last night due to possible exposure as early as this upcoming week (could have done Moderna, but the entire family could get the Pfizer in one visit - kid shots have been very hard to find so far this year). Moderna has been very hard on some in the family, and so  far with this Pfizer, everybody is doing fine - just very very mild symptoms. In the past, it's been the second shot of the same strain that really hit... I wish we knew more about longevity of immune response when getting 2 shots - 'cause the Moderna and Pfizer data I've seen at least are very disappointing after 60 days after only one booster (I looked at the meeting in June)...We'll likely get Novavax in a few months - right now Pfizer and Moderna should be an ok match. 

Just wondering are you talking about the immune response when getting 2 shots a few months apart? Or 2 boosters after the first round of shots? 

I thought that the immune response after a booster dropped after 3 to 4 months?

I think it's important to keep in mind that the data on longevity presented in June was measuring the effectiveness of the XBB booster at a time when the predominant variant was JN1, and JN1 was pretty genetically distinct from XBB. So it's hard to tease out how much of the effect has to do with weakness of the vaccine versus increased immune evasion in a new variant that was not closely related to the booster target.  And in spite of that, at 5 months the XBB booster was still ~20% effective against infection and ~35% effective against hospitalization, and the decline from that point is pretty shallow, so there would be still be some effectiveness even beyond that. Obviously 20% effectiveness against infection at 5 months is less than ideal, but it's also not nothing, especially when combined with other mitigation measures.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, KSera said:

@Corraleno Did you get an infrared device? I’m wondering if the Hooga website is the best place to order that or if there is somewhere better/cheaper. I was inclined to order one from Amazon but I didn’t see that particular one. 

I ordered directly from Hooga. It looks like the prices for most of the Hooga products are the same from Amazon or the company website, and Hooga has a 60 day return policy vs Amazon's 30 day. The $99 price is just under the $100 limit for free shipping, but the discount code HOOGATIME gets 10% off, which more than covers the shipping.  I actually ordered two (2nd one is for my athlete kid who is interested in it for muscle recovery, plus he has a lot of exposure to covid on campus and while traveling), so I got free shipping plus $20 off. They typically have a Black Friday sale for 25% off, but I didn't want to wait that long.

There are definitely cheaper red light/NIR products on Amazon, but I've read lots of reviews on various forums and groups and there are a lot of complaints about cheap Chinese knockoffs (lights going out within a few weeks, not charging, no customer service, etc.), and Hooga seems to be a very reputable brand, based in Wisconsin, that stands behind their products. I know that BeachGal has done a lot of research in this area as well, so the fact that she chose the same product, from the same company, made me feel even more confident in making that choice.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, mommyoffive said:

Just wondering are you talking about the immune response when getting 2 shots a few months apart? Or 2 boosters after the first round of shots? 

I thought that the immune response after a booster dropped after 3 to 4 months?

Two shots of the same strain. Say two shots of XBB, or two shots of JN. The effectiveness for the one 2023-24 shot was only around 32% against critical illness for immunocompetent adults 18+ for 120-179 days (median 143 days) according to the June meeting. That sucks to be honest. And yes, a big part of that is immune evasiveness - and I wish they'd update the strains more regularly. But I would like to know to what extent a second shot of the same strain would help (or hurt in the long run) - and it is unacceptable that we don't have the data, considering that covid is a year-round threat.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Mom_to3 said:

The effectiveness for the one 2023-24 shot was only around 32% against critical illness for immunocompetent adults 18+ for 120-179 days (median 143 days) according to the June meeting. That sucks to be honest.

I think my elderly parents aren’t getting this. That just because they’ve been vaccinated, doesn’t mean they no longer are at risk of serious acute illness. At least not after the first few months post vaccine. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Sigh.  In crappy timing, I just tested positive.  I was at preschool this week for training and stuff all week, and on Thursday several teachers said they weren’t feeling well.  Boss sent out a text message yesterday that we had two teachers (out of 10) test positive.  The director tested negative but is having symptoms. I got sick last night and tested positive just now.  So the current protocol is antihistamine, sunlight, saline spray in nose to make less likely to spread it?  Anything else?

• Sad 10

36 minutes ago, Terabith said:

So the current protocol is antihistamine, sunlight, saline spray in nose to make less likely to spread it?  Anything else?

If you have no contraindications and handle them fine, I would take both kinds of antihistamines – Allegra, Zyrtec, or Claritin, along with famotidine (I’ve actually never taken any of those for medications, so this reminds me it might be worth me at least trying it once when I’m not sick to make sure that I don’t have any weird reactions that I would confuse for illness symptoms). 

I think it’s unknown exactly what you should do, unfortunately. NAC and nattokinase are probably the next OTC ones on my list. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Terabith said:

Sigh.  In crappy timing, I just tested positive.  I was at preschool this week for training and stuff all week, and on Thursday several teachers said they weren’t feeling well.  Boss sent out a text message yesterday that we had two teachers (out of 10) test positive.  The director tested negative but is having symptoms. I got sick last night and tested positive just now.  So the current protocol is antihistamine, sunlight, saline spray in nose to make less likely to spread it?  Anything else?

There are a few studies showing positive results for NAC (e.g., "Pooled analysis showed that NAC was associated with lower mortality in patients with COVID-19 compared with the placebo group.... Similarly, C-reactive protein (CRP) and D-dimer... levels were significantly decreased, and the oxygenation marker, PaO2/FiO2ratio, was increased in the NAC-treated group compared with the placebo group."), but also a few that did not show significant results (mostly in hospitalized patients).  We definitely need some solid research on use in milder cases, or even as a prophylactic, but even without that data, there are many possible benefits, based on known mechanisms by which it could be helpful, with little to no downside, so personally I would (and did) take it while dealing with covid.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Terabith said:

I am so sorry you are sick.  I hope you have an easy time of it.  Is school in session for you?  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, mommyoffive said:

I am so sorry you are sick.  I hope you have an easy time of it.  Is school in session for you?  

It’s supposed to start on Tuesday and I can’t be there. Sigh.  It’s a mess. Personally I think with half the teachers sick, we should delay school starting.  

• Sad 4

Just now, Terabith said:

It’s supposed to start on Tuesday and I can’t be there. Sigh.  It’s a mess. Personally I think with half the teachers sick, we should delay school starting.  

I agree.  I was wondering how they could do it with so many sick at the same time.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mommyoffive said:

I agree.  I was wondering how they could do it with so many sick at the same time.

Well, my concern is that the health department told the director that we could come back when fever free for 24 hours and that nobody has to mask.  And it is tricky to mask the entire time preschool is in session because teaching preschool is very thirsty work.  But I’m imagining people coming back before they are well and while still contagious and spreading it to all the kids.  It just seems dumb. 

• Sad 7

7 minutes ago, Terabith said:

I agree with you. I’ve seen multiple reports of districts across the country that have had to cancel classes or go online because they just don’t have enough staff to stay open. Ridiculous for people to call this “Covid is over” 🙄

1 minute ago, Terabith said:

Well, my concern is that the health department told the director that we could come back when fever free for 24 hours and that nobody has to mask.  

Everyone keeps missing the rest of that advice. They latch onto that 24 hour fever free thing. People are supposed to be recovering from their symptoms/feeling much better and they are supposed to continue masking (although maybe your health department advice doesn’t include that and is superceding the already lax CDC). Are you in Tennessee do I recall? Actually, I don’t think that’s right, is it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, KSera said:

I agree with you. I’ve seen multiple reports of districts across the country that have had to cancel classes or go online because they just don’t have enough staff to stay open. Ridiculous for people to call this “Covid is over” 🙄

Everyone keeps missing the rest of that advice. They latch onto that 24 hour fever free thing. People are supposed to be recovering from their symptoms/feeling much better and they are supposed to continue masking (although maybe your health department advice doesn’t include that and is superceding the already lax CDC). Are you in Tennessee do I recall? Actually, I don’t think that’s right, is it. 

I am in Virginia.  I grew up in Tennessee and my extended family still lives there.  

Right, I understand the guidance, but it’s a lot of pressure to come back even when you still feel terrible, and everyone is ignoring the masking.  (I’m trying to figure out how to drink while masking when I get back.  And I’m worried that my brand new kids who don’t really know me yet are going to be freaked out by the masks.  I am the only person I know in real life who still masks anywhere in public, but I don’t normally at preschool, since they are learning speech and phonics from my mouth.  I keep a mask in my pocket and put it on if I feel unwell or if a kid is obviously unwell.  

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Terabith said:

Right, I understand the guidance, but it’s a lot of pressure to come back even when you still feel terrible, and everyone is ignoring the masking.  (I’m trying to figure out how to drink while masking when I get back.  And I’m worried that my brand new kids who don’t really know me yet are going to be freaked out by the masks.  I am the only person I know in real life who still masks anywhere in public, but I don’t normally at preschool, since they are learning speech and phonics from my mouth.  I keep a mask in my pocket and put it on if I feel unwell or if a kid is obviously unwell.  

Oh yeah, I didn’t mean everyone meaning you, I mean everyone else 😂. What day is it supposed to start? I could send you a sip valve to install on your mask if you wanted. My recollection is shipping takes a little too long usually for people to get them in time for a current infection. If you did need to go back in a mask, you could make a little lanyard name tag that had your picture on it or put your picture taped to the board or something else like that so the kids could see your whole face. Do you join them for outside time when you could take your mask off?

But  besides all that, I worry about people harming their own health by being forced back to work before they are better 😔. That’s one theory of why people in lower income groups are more likely to get long Covid. They’re the ones that can’t continue working from home and have to push through because they don’t have vacation days.

I hope you will feel better soon!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, mommyoffive said:

Sigh.  I need to check Walmart by me, but Walgreens is odd this time.  No under 12 shots.   Pfizer is not being carried in the store by me. And the soonest apt for Moderna is Saturday.   

Ugh.  Hope you find them.  This is miserable.  Okay, gonna go back to trying not to whine.

• Sad 4

Just posting In case this helps anyone.  I  am checking CVS and they have no under 12 shots.  I can make an appointment for 10 mins from now for over 12.  It does not say what shot they are giving though.

And let me just vent for a second of it being so hard to find a shot for the under 12 crowd.  AHHHH.  I am so tired of this.  I am sure there is some logical reason, but damn it is so annoying at this point in the game that they constantly get the shaft and are left unprotected time and time again.  

Edited by mommyoffive
  • Like 3

@mommyoffive That is so frustrating! Are the kids shots actually approved yet? What a mess!

@Terabith I hope you feel better soon.

And in general, I am looking for info on kids with elevated D Dimer and dysautonomia symptoms. I can find that it’s not uncommon in adults hospitalized with Covid, but looking for more info about these occurring after mild cases in kids. If anyone comes across anything, can you please post it here or pm it? Thanks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mommyoffive said:

Just posting In case this helps anyone.  I  am checking CVS and they have no under 12 shots.  I can make an appointment for 10 mins from now for over 12.  It does not say what shot they are giving though.

And let me just vent for a second of it being so hard to find a shot for the under 12 crowd.  AHHHH.  I am so tired of this.  I am sure there is some logical reason, but damn it is so annoying at this point in the game that they constantly get the shaft and are left unprotected time and time again.  

Yes, yes, yes! The crowd telling everyone that kids were safe from covid were very successful in their campaign. From discussions I had with pharmacists last year, there just was no demand for the kid vaccines, so they didn't order/re-order it. Thanks Oster et al.!

At cvs, when you click on the vaccine side effects sheet towards the end, it should actually tell you which vaccine you'll get. Much less obvious then in the past (and who knows if they are keeping that updated).

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Have people tried Little Clinic for under 12? I don’t have a kid that young, but we did tons of vaccinations there when my kids were in that age bracket.

58 minutes ago, Spryte said:

@mommyoffive That is so frustrating! Are the kids shots actually approved yet? What a mess!

@Terabith I hope you feel better soon.

And in general, I am looking for info on kids with elevated D Dimer and dysautonomia symptoms. 

Like, elevated all the time or episodically? 

8 minutes ago, kbutton said:

Have people tried Little Clinic for under 12? I don’t have a kid that young, but we did tons of vaccinations there when my kids were in that age bracket.

Like, elevated all the time or episodically? 

Not sure yet, so far we just have the one test so far, and are scheduling with specialists so hopefully will get more info soon. But the dysautonomia symptoms are an on-going, all the time thing.

5 hours ago, Spryte said:

Not sure yet, so far we just have the one test so far, and are scheduling with specialists so hopefully will get more info soon. But the dysautonomia symptoms are an on-going, all the time thing.

Elevated D Dimer can be from a variety of things, but you know it can indicate blood clots, right? Just making sure. They are easily overlooked in kids.

• Like 1