Menu

Mail Order Document Printing

I'll hopefully know soon. I placed an order through them a month ago, and their wait was 4-5 weeks to get in the printing queue when I ordered.  So my order should be printed soon and they are geographically located close to me, so even the mailing time shouldn't be long.

I did it for something that I can theoretically teach from a pdf on my tablet if my order is late or I don't like the results, but we aren't starting school for two more weeks so I have time still! 

• Like 1

I used them.  Nice people who will respond promptly to email inquiries.  

I ordered near the start of the pandemic and they warned me they were severely delayed, but I wasn't in a rush.  It took so long for the order to fill, that I had moved in the meantime!  So I emailed to let them know, and my document was  delivered to the correct address.

I'm happy with their work, their honesty regarding timelines, and their communication with me.   

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kirstenhill said:

I'll hopefully know soon. I placed an order through them a month ago, and their wait was 4-5 weeks to get in the printing queue when I ordered.  So my order should be printed soon and they are geographically located close to me, so even the mailing time shouldn't be long.

Oh my word! A long lead time did not occur to me:( Of course I need it for the start of the school year. I may have to just pay a fortune and support my local business.

4 minutes ago, Spirea said:

Oh my word! A long lead time did not occur to me:( Of course I need it for the start of the school year. I may have to just pay a fortune and support my local business.

I'm guessing this is their busy season with people getting ready in the summer for the new school year, so an order placed at another time may be faster. But if you need it asap, local printing may be the way to go. Check with small local printing shops too, not just the big chains. I made a printing order last year at a small local printer that mostly does commercial stuff, and it was cheaper than the office supply store's print service. 

I’ve used them. Overall, I was pleased with the service. I had over 1,000 pages I needed printed and they did a professional job. It was very affordable, however, it took almost two months for my order to hit the queue. 

I’ve also used Family Nest Printing. It was more expensive, but faster service. 

ETA: Office Depot was running a 40% sale for educators. I *think* it was running all month. Worth a try!

Edited by AnneGG
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just got my order. It took about 6 weeks to hit the queue, but I got my order in under a week after that time, and they're beautiful, and the prices were great. They automatically print the cover in color  even if the rest document itself is black and white, at no extra charge. 

7799FE44-701D-4E71-8123-BCFDB6CE1351.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have used them several times. Excellent quality, great prices, but long wait times. Often, their wait times are a bit longer than stated on their site. I have an order in with them now ..... the site said 4-5 weeks, tomorrow is 5 weeks, and I just sent an email asking where I was in the queue and they responded that it will get started printing by the end of this week.

1 hour ago, scbusf said:

I have used them several times. Excellent quality, great prices, but long wait times. Often, their wait times are a bit longer than stated on their site. I have an order in with them now ..... the site said 4-5 weeks, tomorrow is 5 weeks, and I just sent an email asking where I was in the queue and they responded that it will get started printing by the end of this week.

This is my experience so far too. Site said 4-5, we're now at 6, almost 7 and I've gotten the notices that mine is almost up/next batch sort of thing. Luckily it's the kind of thing where I could just at home print the first few pages and hope it comes soon...but in retrospect I wish I would have ordered sooner, despite the fact that the site was saying I still had time. 

Just now, kirstenhill said:

This is my experience so far too. Site said 4-5, we're now at 6, almost 7 and I've gotten the notices that mine is almost up/next batch sort of thing. Luckily it's the kind of thing where I could just at home print the first few pages and hope it comes soon...but in retrospect I wish I would have ordered sooner, despite the fact that the site was saying I still had time. 

Same exact boat here. I have been printing the first few pages ..... and I was so proud of myself for planning ahead and ordering early!!! LOL

I sent an order to family nest printing the same day this thread posted, and it arrived to me today. This is the second time I’ve used them, and I’ve been happy. Last year, their wait times were a little longer because everything was nuts with the pandemic.

• Like 1