Menu

What Christian music is out there for tweens?

Toby Mac and Superchick, are my ds' favorites.

I also like Sanctus Real, Third Day, Jeremy Camp, Newsboys, Delirious, The Afters, Mercy Me, Kutless, Switchfoot, Brandon Heath, and Phil Wickham.

Here's a station we just got in our area, air 1. They play christian music, you might listen there to get some ideas of artists they'd like.

Edited by elegantlion

My daughter also loves Pure NRG... this year she asked for a group called Rubyz which is a new group whose sound is very similar. She also loves Jump5, and Zoe Girl. She enjoys other music too.. such as Rebecca St James, Barlow Girl, Superchick, Toby Mac etc, but those are not the same preteen pop sound.

Yes!! Air1.com Loooooooooove it!

Jeremy Camp mentioned already? Todd Agnew? Seventh Day Slumber .. shoot, had one, lost it, argh! had numbers in it..does that trigger anyone else ? LOL It was worth a shot.

Of course, I've not had our Air1 or even Pandora on this past week so I feel out of the loop :p

Jars of Clay, Newsboys, Caedmon's Call, Derek Webb (yes, he is with the previously mentioned CC but also does solo and man is he ever awesome!!)

My daughter also loves Pure NRG... this year she asked for a group called Rubyz which is a new group whose sound is very similar. She also loves Jump5, and Zoe Girl. She enjoys other music too.. such as Rebecca St James, Barlow Girl, Superchick, Toby Mac etc, but those are not the same preteen pop sound.

How cute!! This is my dd8's exact library of music!! I just love the message that Barlow girls and rebecca st james stand on, dont you?? !!

:001_smile: