Menu

Anybody work for Facebook, or know someone who does?

Maus

The WTM is the biggest community I'm part of, so I thought I'd ask. I got hacked, and FB disabled my account "for my security," but not before the hacker changed my email, password, etc.  Now I can't get past the FB help bot to fix it, because it wants to send the authentication to the email that's not mine. I need a real person! Grrr!

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Carolina Wren said:

Facebook only has a few thousand employees IIRC.

Do you by any chance have another email account you can switch to and start a new account?

FB has a few thousand employees within 5 miles of my house, and they are buying up more property.  And we are not at corporate headquarters.  Just a Fun Fact to Know and Tell.  

8 hours ago, Resilient said:

FB has a few thousand employees within 5 miles of my house, and they are buying up more property.  And we are not at corporate headquarters.  Just a Fun Fact to Know and Tell.  

Oh, wow, they've expanded fast. I had just read something from like 3 or 4 years ago and thought it would still be approximately accurate, but no, they're several times larger now!