Menu

My sick friend

Scarlett

Anyone remember me posting about her being so sick with psoriatic arthritis?  Every single med they try stops working after a few months.  And she has so many other problems on top of that.  Her heart is not doing right.  So much more.  Well, anyway, she called me today and told me she finally got a doctor to agree she needs to go to Mayo.  She barely got that sentence out to me and then completely broke down sobbing.   The doctor is having her gather all of her records which is extensive because she has been to so many doctors over the last 5 years since this started.  She is so excited.  She is working like crazy to gather records.  

I am so hopeful they can figure something out for her.  

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, kokotg said:

I hope they can figure something out! Taltz has been life changing for my husband (psoriasis, but not psoriatic arthritis)...but he tried a million different things before he got to that. It seems like it's something different for everyone. 

Taltz was one she tried.  She has been through 9 that failed so far.  

Today her heart rate was 54 and her BP 96/69. I don't know how she is driving herself around.

• Sad 1