Menu

Who's going to tackle Wednesday with me?

Jean in Newcastle

Woke several times with leg cramps last night. Gave up around 5:00 and just got up.

Boy to school
Pick up milk  Farmer texted. No milk today. 😞
Cancel a Dr. appt for my mom?
Proctor a test for Dd  
Tutor two students and log sessions for today and yesterday.  
Pack supper for kids  
Dd to piano  
Pick up Ds  
Church - children's ministry outside has been great this fall. Only one more week after today. I will miss it!  
AHG things

Edited by ScoutTN
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

Scout, I'm sorry about the cramps and lack of sleep. 

I'm sleeping better without really doing anything except relaxing more and trying to get things darker and quieter at night before bed. I'm still having the shaky feeling. No results of my bloodwork yet, though. 

Done: dh off, fed Callie, breakfast, bible study groups, taught one class

• 3 more math classes
  • school with ds
  • prep for book club tomorrow (3rd-5th graders, we read The Year of Miss Agnes)
  • lunch and dinner
  • church

Edited by mom31257
  • Like 5

Good morning! dh left for the office, so I will get some cleaning chores done and do some things in the kitchen. But first, a dentist appointment.

• coffee/paper
  • dentist
  • maybe pick up bagels for ds3 (shop right by dentist)
  • ds3- school, gym, club tennis
  • clean bathrooms
  • dust
  • jen things
  • figure out dinner
  • not sure what else

Have a great day!

• Like 5

Good morning!

• mop main floor (it rained yesterday and my floors are a muddy mess)
  • office work - bills & banking
  • post office
  • roast the mushrooms in the fridge before they go bad
  • put away laundry
  • straighten up bookshelves in upstairs hallway
  • dinner: salad & leftovers
  • Like 5

Good Morning! Scout your breakfast sounds taste (minus poblano😄) but I hope tonight you will get better sleep.  Amy, hope you get your bloodwork today but I am glad you are sleeping better

I am dressed and waiting for call when my echocardiogram test will be.  Can't call anyone else.  Can't do laundry because don't want it to sit in washer wet.  I did order two books from Amazon for future book club reading.  Deposited a check.    Put on dishwasher.  some other minor stuff.  

I did find out that the problem isn't on my doctor's end but on the Heart Centers dumb policy of only accepting faxes (and then probably not looking at them.)  I am fairly sure I have an urgent on mine. But if they never go through the faxes===my doctor's receptionist was going to call them to see if they could hurry up with me.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I still have heard nothing from the Heart Center.  I will be calling my doctor's office again when they open up about whether there are any other places we could use-- there are a number of hospitals in the area.  Also, if I should be doing anything extra while waiting- not take certain meds, take more of certain meds, etc, etc.  

• Like 5

I am stressing and trying not to stress.

I discovered a mistake in my client work ... small dollars, but it could be a big annoying mess to fix it.  So that put me in a panic.  And I have a conference call tomorrow with another client that is stressing me out.  And 50 other things I need to do but sleep sounds better right now.

I sent out some things prepared by a teammate, then noticed something missing and asked about it, and now the teammate is saying "wait, I'll send you the right stuff."  So the ones I sent out already are the wrong stuff?  Now what?

I had to sign up for a training all day tomorrow (online) despite the need to do various client things and be "on." 

I hope that after some sleep, my brain can untangle and prioritize whatever I need to do before the clients get annoyed. 

Other than the above, the day wasn't too bad.  I took out the garbage, took my kid to the dentist, made sure school got done, took the kids to band practice and horse riding, fed everyone, walked, and got a few work things done.  But you know what they say - one awshit cancels out 1,000 attaboys.... 

• Like 3