Menu

Update on monolith

Terabith

Okay, so every time I went outside today, there were swarms of neighbors outside.  Not who live in that house, but who live in other houses, and I feel weird taking pictures when people see.  Will try again tomorrow.  Honestly, their landscaping is pretty gorgeous.  Putin's older brother is pretty handy.  

• Haha 9

4 minutes ago, CuriousMomof3 said:

It has arms!  And a child.  Now it needs eyeballs and a mask.  

I do a lot of walking at night.  I have secret fears that it's really a Dalek and will come to life and shout, "Exterminate!"  But yes, it definitely needs a mask.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, KungFuPanda said:

If this doesn’t turn out to be some cultish-sister wife- space deity situation I’m going to be very disappointed. 

What if they suck Terabith in just due to her proximity (or for taking photos?!!) ?!!   💆‍♀️ 😵

Edited by Lori D.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Lori D. said:

What if they suck Terabith in just due to her proximity (or for taking photos?!!) ?!! 😬😵

Then we have someone on the inside and it just gets BETTER!

I admit that I wonder about the Monolith People sometimes. I also wonder about that stroller lady that ran people off the sidewalk, and whatever happened to Mrs. Mungo. (I wonder this when I make baked oatmeal.)

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, PrincessMommy said:

I know, right?  I'm tempted to knock on their door one day and ask how to get one for my backyard.

Here ya go

https://www.designtoscano.com/product/mystical+horned+unicorn+sculptural+bench+ne140001.do?&code=2019SHPT&utm_medium=SHOPPING&gclid=CjwKCAjw5cL2BRASEiwAENqAPhkXgHK-M12I9EK0fuq_-B7p9boiOC88UU-Uz-_79trtyuZ9nScE7xoCyl4QAvD_BwE

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Scarlett said:

Holy cow! @PrincessMommy

t I hope the name on the mailbox is D. Toscano, otherwise they spent a fortune on something they are leaving out in the rain under a tree!

• Haha 2