Menu

T tapp.... don't want anyone still use this?

Ottakee

I remember years ago that t-tapp was very popular here.  Does anyone still use it?  I got out my old, old, old T Tapo Basic workout Plus DVD the other day but it won't play on my Blu Ray since it is a copy of my original disk....back in the day when we would burn a copy of each cd and keep the original for safe keeping 

Anyway, it was annoying but it worked and was SHORT.  Just trying to decide if it is worth my $30 to get a new one.  

If you have used her stuff, any reviews on the newer programs?  My key is SHORT...like 15-20 minutes MAX (I hate exercise and have limited time).

• Like 1

I was using mine as recently as last year, the basic and the walk away the pounds.  Did something to my foot (probably because I was doing walkaway barefoot in my basement - not a good idea).  Teresa died and I did it a few times that week but it made me kind of sad so I dropped it for treadmill walking.  Thanks for reminding me to get it back out!  I've wanted to try ladybug so maybe I'll branch out.  Don't forget their deep discount Tuesdays once a month (I think third Tuesday).  They usually have some pretty good deals then.

11 minutes ago, JanOH said:

I was using mine as recently as last year, the basic and the walk away the pounds.  Did something to my foot (probably because I was doing walkaway barefoot in my basement - not a good idea).  Teresa died and I did it a few times that week but it made me kind of sad so I dropped it for treadmill walking.  Thanks for reminding me to get it back out!  I've wanted to try ladybug so maybe I'll branch out.  Don't forget their deep discount Tuesdays once a month (I think third Tuesday).  They usually have some pretty good deals then.

I also have the basic and walk away the pounds. I’ve had them for a couple of years, but never gotten myself into a good routine of using them. Like you, I pulled them out after learning that Teresa had died, but watching the video made me sad and I couldn’t enjoy the workout. I may try them again too, as I believe that T-Tapp really is a good workout (and easy and fast!). 

• Like 1

WOW, I hadn't heard that she had passed away.

Can anyone give me a lowdown on the new names of the workouts...how easy/advanced, how LONG (key for me), etc?  I want to make sure I buy the right thing.  I liked the Basic Workout Plus ( with the hoedowns) and it was quick and easy and effective.  I think the broom was pretty good too.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PrincessMommy said:

I really need to get something going.  I've been doing *some* yoga & Pilates via youtube videos.   Is there any way to try out some of her workouts before buying?  Does she have samples on her website or on Youtube?

I went looking - yes.

here's youtube

and samples on the website

I'd never even heard of this, but am interested in trying it.

2 hours ago, kristen18 said:

I bought it after reading about it here, but it didn't click with me. You're welcome to it if you want to PM me your address. It has the Total Workout/55 minute, Basic Workout Plus/15 minute, and Broom 2/13 minute. 

Thank you.  Will do.