Menu

Looking for a box curriculum that has crafts

jnkrim

I have a kindergartner this year and have previously used Sonlight for my older kids.  I actually have Sonlight K from several years ago, but I would like something similar that has more crafts and activities. I know I could use Sonlight and add ideas on my own, but I also have 2 high schoolers and a middle schooler this year and need something more ready to go 🙂

• Like 1

I haven't used it, but I think the Memoria Press K enrichment is crafty, and you could buy it alone or the whole boxed set. 

I've got high schoolers and a ker this year too. I decided to use things I had or had had used before. I know I can't plan all the units and extras I did for the first times through elementary, but I'm using Rod and Staff"s ABC workbooks alongside math and reading. They aren't super crafty, but there's quite a bit of coloring, cutting, and pasting, so it does enough day to day. I also have a used copy of Character First curriculum that I'm loving and wishing I'd had with my older two. I got it at a used sale recently. It has coloring sheets and craft ideas using stuff I've got on hand, and my ker loves it. Definitely not a full boxed set, but thought I'd mention what we're doing. Good luck to you! I know the struggle. 

Edited by 2_girls_mommy

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2019 at 3:36 PM, Paradox5 said:

I think  what you are saying is all the craft bits in the box right?

I cannot remember the name of it but there is a subscription service that sends a box a month kinda like a FIAR kit. I’m hoping someone else knows what I am talking about and can link you.

Also Oak Meadow is very crafty! You can order a kit with the materials, too.

It's Ivy Kids. We really love them. Absolutely everything is in the box, no need to hunt down anything.

• Like 1

Just now, Jentrovert said:

I would be interested in that; the kids are getting close to aging out of Ivy Kids.

I was interested, too!  It was a bit expensive for my taste, but pretty cool. Unfortunately I'm coming up short right now. I checked in my Favorites, and nothing there.  I thought I shared it with our local group, but I didn't.  Argghhh! 
There are several similar on Cratejoy but without specific crafts that go with the books and leveled groupings.

• Thanks 1