Menu

padded exercise bra WITHOUT removable pads

sassenach

I like to think of myself as a very un-fussy person. I don't need much in life to be content. I do, however, loathe getting those stupid triangle pads in and out of my exercise bra every time I wash it. I'm sure that someone has invented a padded exercise bra that does not require expert level fine motor skills, and I'm also sure that one will be able to enlighten me. Please, Hive, help me!

• Like 2

I recently bought front zipped non-removable pads but I am out. I’ll update the brand and model when I am home later. I forgot if it was Nike or Under Armor. 

ETA:

My recent ones are Gottex and Zella, both have removable pads 😞 Have to check my old ones.

Edited by Arcadia
  • Like 1

Nike Alpha something. Way too much $$$ (find coupon/sale) Easy to get off after exercise and pads are not removable.

https://www.runnerinn.com/running/nike-alpha/136970876/p?utm_source=google_products&utm_medium=merchant&id_producte=7654049&country=us&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIqvX4y9ju4QIVHrnACh3YXQtQEAQYBSABEgK0BPD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Edited by BlueGables
  • Like 1

I’m with you! I waste at least ten minutes every week dealing with those things, and it irritates me. I’ve just decided to leave them out on my fussiest bras! 

Anyway, I have two from Fabletics that do NOT have removable pads, and they’re pretty good. One is a high-impact that zips on the front, and the other is a medium-impact. Their styles change a lot, but I’ll link if I can. 

https://www.fabletics.com/products/ZOE-HIGH-IMPACT-SPORTS-BRA-BA1827875-5033

https://www.fabletics.com/products/COBIE-MEDIUM-SUPPORT-SPORTS-BRA-BA1826721-0919 (Never mind; these can be removed! But they do stay in place well— fooled me!)

Edited by Zuzu822
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Arcadia said:

Got this from Nike outlet store in a mall. No removable pads.

C5B3E1D0-D763-4144-A730-7AAD597058CD.jpeg

How do you feel about the zip up the middle? I tried one on like that but I felt awkward getting into it and it seemed hard to get the girls to lay right.

8 hours ago, sassenach said:

How do you feel about the zip up the middle? I tried one on like that but I felt awkward getting into it and it seemed hard to get the girls to lay right.

I’m flat and I find front fastening bras lots easier than back fastening ones. 

• Like 1