Menu

Oops!

Night Elf

I have the hardest time remembering our anniversary - my aunt actually reminds me every year because she knows I have a tendency to forget it. I always think it's 2 days after the actual date. ? 

Happy Anniversary!! 23 years is wonderful - let us know if you want us to remind you a few days ahead of your 25th! 

• Haha 1

Happy Anniversary.  At least you remembered.  I was in so much brain fog, I didn't really get it.  Dh got me flowers and I did thank him for that.  Also, we did go out on another day to a restaurant I like and had a nice dinner.  But I was in such a bad state that while I could converse and have a nice time and do remember, I couldn't put the thoughts all together.

Just like he gave me a gift he got me earlier this month when he went to a caving campout.  He told me he gave it to me when he came back but could tell I wasn't comprehending so he took it back and gave it to me today when I actually am thinking much better. Lupus s*cks.

• Sad 1