Menu

ugh when it rains it pours

Elizabeth86

We took dh's vehicle to the garage because the clutch was messed up and it wasn't something he had the time to fix. We took my vehicle for an inspection sticker and we discovered we needed new tires. Dh took my van to work today and it broke down on the way. Omg :lol:

We've had 4 repairs since New Years. I feel your pain!

SaveSave

Yeah we took our van in today to replace the bushing on the rear shocks because it was falling apart and making noise. Turns out besides needing an oil change, we also need new tires (one is good enough to keep as a spare, the rest are totally bald), a brake job, spark plugs changed, an open CV joint taken care of, and probably a new timing belt.

And this is a trusted mechanic and friend who always lets us know when things are needed and when they are not.

So sorry to hear that.

The other day I went out to the driveway that morning and found a flat tire and since one of the rear tires had a slow leak i decided to go get two new tires. As I got about 2 miles to the tire store, a woman was pointing at my car like I had a problem. When I pulled into the parking lot I found a 3rd flat tire.  At least I was in the right place at the right time.