Menu

French 1 online course

Memoria Press Online Academy offers French 1 & 2.

Are any of these accredited? DD will be home for one semester next year and needs a French 2 class that will transfer.

Memoria Press Online is accredited, but maybe not by the same groups that your school will recognize. Read more at MPOA's FAQ. WTMA says they are not currently pursuing outside accreditation.

• Like 1

Memoria Press Online is accredited, but maybe not by the same groups that your school will recognize. Read more at MPOA's FAQ. WTMA says they are not currently pursuing outside accreditation.

I remember reading on the board that they were pursuing accreditation. I remember being surprised that it was expensive but excited that it was in the works. Did they change their mind?

I heard the same thing, so I was surprised that they say they aren't on the website. I wonder if something came up in the process?

I remember reading on the board that they were pursuing accreditation. I remember being surprised that it was expensive but excited that it was in the works. Did they change their mind?

• Like 1