Menu

SOTW on sale

LolaT

Christianbook.com usually has them listed at this price the majority of the year (or a few cents more) and they always have a free shipping promo code that can be found. I live in WA and love that there is no tax when I order there either. Just mentioning this for those who cannot hit the sale right now that you may have another way to get it. :)

I've been considering the audio books! Can anyone tell me if they are pretty good? Meaning they keep your childrens' attention?

Amazing!!!!!

We have been doing them for years and the kids love them.  Will listen to them on their own in their down time.   My kid who is not into history, changed this year because of them. 

My younger 2 love them and have lots of them memorized.   

So fun to listen to.  He is a great reader.  I who sometimes fall asleep listening to audio books do not to this.  I have to outlaw them on long trips when I am driving because they bore me to sleep.  Not SOTW

• Like 1

I believe Thursday is the last day. Of course, I cannot find the page I saw it on.

You're correct. It's through Thursday. I just found the email.

I don't usually do MP3s and I know this question is probably ridiculous! Can an MP3 be downloaded and played on a regular laptop? If it's not on Spotify, Pandora, YouTube or a podcast I don't usually listen to it so I have no idea how an MP3 recording works. I'm tempted to give it a try as it's even less money! 

I don't usually do MP3s and I know this question is probably ridiculous! Can an MP3 be downloaded and played on a regular laptop? If it's not on Spotify, Pandora, YouTube or a podcast I don't usually listen to it so I have no idea how an MP3 recording works. I'm tempted to give it a try as it's even less money! 

Yes- and that's the easiest way to do it!! Just download them and unzip the files, then you can play them in order. I'm currently trying to load them on my iPhone which always turns out to be a giant PITA and makes me just want to put it on a thumb drive and play it in my car off of the USB. 

Yes- and that's the easiest way to do it!! Just download them and unzip the files, then you can play them in order. I'm currently trying to load them on my iPhone which always turns out to be a giant PITA and makes me just want to put it on a thumb drive and play it in my car off of the USB. 

Awesome! Thank you! Just purchased the MP3 files! Saved them to my laptop and also plan to put them on a thumb drive for the car.