Menu

The Killing, a Netflix original

DawnM

I loved it.  I wished I had someone to watch it with so we could psychoanalyze the characters together.  Especially the ending!  Oh, I wanted to talk to someone about why each character did what they did.  

I liked it a lot.  Maybe I'll rewatch it, even though I know how it ends.  Love the cat and mouse aspect of it.

They brought it over to Netflix similar to Longmire.

Did it finish on A&E first?

I could have sworn they advertised it as a Netflix original.  Maybe I was hearing an ad for a different show.

Man, I need to get to Seattle.  It is making me really miss it.  I lived there for 4 years of college and I still go back every few years to visit as I have family and close friends there.

I was there last in 2014, when my aunt died.  Looks like I am due for a trip!

Did it finish on A&E first?

I could have sworn they advertised it as a Netflix original. Maybe I was hearing an ad for a different show.

Season 1 and 2 were on A&E or whatever channel. Season 3 was released on Netflix. So season 3 is the only Netflix original season. We really liked the first two seasons but the third was disappointing.

• Like 1

Season 1 and 2 were on A&E or whatever channel. Season 3 was released on Netflix. So season 3 is the only Netflix original season. We really liked the first two seasons but the third was disappointing.

Gotcha.

We watched the first two seasons but got tired of the same story taking so long. I know the thing now in crime shows is to follow one case over a season, but this was just taking too long to wrap up. It didn't hold our interest. Other than that, if you like shows that follow one case for a long period of time, this would be a good one to watch. It's well written and well acted. Just wasn't our cuppa.

We watched the first two seasons but got tired of the same story taking so long. I know the thing now in crime shows is to follow one case over a season, but this was just taking too long to wrap up. It didn't hold our interest. Other than that, if you like shows that follow one case for a long period of time, this would be a good one to watch. It's well written and well acted. Just wasn't our cuppa.

Yes, I liked the connection between the characters and that's what carried me through more than the actual case.

• Like 2