Menu

Dumb Things That Annoy Me

Ginevra

I get that *plus*a certain somebody buying even more of something we already have plenty of, which said somebody would be fully aware of if that person were to look where we keep it, or to ask me. Which is why we run out of some things every week and have a six-year supply of others.

We live in a city. There are stores a mile away. Don't fill a shelf with shampoo that can be bought anywhere (especially if your hair is a quarter-inch long)!

This.  

• Like 1

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I'm doing something very specific and obvious and someone walks in the room and says "what are you doing?"

Empty boxes or containers in the refrigerator and cupboards.

Edited by WoolySocks
  • Like 1

Last night: Shredded lettuce, cheese, sour cream, hot sauce all on the table set in front of his spot. Meat in pot on the stove, Oven running, keeping the shells warm. I had to run out for a few minutes and left it for dh. I come back and he's wandering around the kitchen looking for something to eat. "Aren't you going to eat the food I made?"

"What are we having?"

:banghead:

:lol: 

This is my son. Exactly.

• Like 1

Along these lines, please come to the table when dinner *is* ready. Why do you start doing some super complicated, uninterruptible 45 min task when I tell you dinner will be ready in 10 minutes???

Or how my kids (and sometimes DH) try to be the last one to the table. I announce dinner is ready and everybody is waiting for everyone else to get up before they get up. So then I get a little more frustrated and I hear "but so-and-so isn't at the table yet." Ugh.

• Like 2

Oh, I swear, I hear "I can't turn this game off now, I'm not at a save point!" and steam comes from my ears. Yes, child, in fact you CAN turn off the game at any point. Let me demonstrate this by removing the plug from the wall.

Or "wait until I die." Look at that, you just died when I closed the window/turned off the power. Mwa ha ha.

• Like 3