Menu

Is anyone else anticipating Mama June's big weight loss reveal?

IfIOnly

Size 4 is small.  The only time I ever wore a size 4 was during a traumatic time of my life.  I am 5'6 and I weighed 112 pounds.  I was too thin.  I am happy at size 6 and about 122 pounds.

As far as Mama June....who knows.  She is not quite right and she is also being used by the tv show.  

• Like 1

She was a pagent mom with a reality show Honey Boo Boo (her daughter's name). The trailers I've seen make the family seem super hillbilly (not sure if that's the right adjective, don't mean to offend) and crude. Weird combo, I know!

TBH, that's an insult to hillbillies. 

I think you meant she seems like trailer trash / white trash. 

-- a proud WV'ian hillbilly . . . from the state where we embrace our hillbilly nature . . .

• Like 3

I am always about personal improvement. I, however, would not believe that you can make lasting changes for reality TV. When the payoff is money it is hard to get people to take it seriously. Our church once paid kids to real the new testament over the summer. One hundred dollars. Many kids completed the challenge but none of them are living by the word at this time. I do know kids who studied the Bible on their own during that time and are living amazing lives now... I know there is more too it than that but not much... I think lasting change has to be motivated from the inside.

• Like 1

TBH, that's an insult to hillbillies.

I think you meant she seems like trailer trash / white trash.

-- a proud WV'ian hillbilly . . . from the state where we embrace our hillbilly nature . . .

Thank you for letting me know. That is really neat and interesting. So sorry about disparaging your culture and roots.