Menu

Master List- Free/Low Cost PDF Curriculum

Could we make a master list of free or low cost PDF curriculum? The minimalist/poverty threads have me thinking about a lot of things and I would like to have a good collection of PDF/printable curriculum as a backup if at all possible. I have things like MEP, Sound City Reading, Easy Peasy, and a large collection of vintage texts but I'm sure there are a lot of things I'm missing and could use.

• Like 2

www.jennyphillips.com/LA/

The Good and Beautiful language arts curriculum is free up to third grade. Printing could get expensive - I used it for awhile and did the art sections at the computer so I didn't have to print all those color pages.

It is not PDF but Ambleside Online can be a huge resource, whether you use it exactly as intended or just for LA ideas. Most of the books scheduled are free through various sources but especially in Kindle format (which can be read on any device with Kindle app).

Most of the books are available as audio books on Librivox, and others are available with Whyspersync for Voice.

If you buy the FREE kindle book of a classic FIRST, you can buy the audible upgrade from $0.00 - $2.99. I am sure there are a few more expensive ones floating around but I just bought a bunch from free - $.50. If you already own a bunch of kindle books, there is a web page to check which now have whyspersync for voice and how much the audible book would cost you. It is typically very very low.