Menu

Former Homeschooling Mom now becoming Homeschool Nana

I home schooled my children for 12 years now my daughter wants me to help her home school my grand daughter in 3rd grade.  I haven't home schooled in 11 years.  I am in shock and glad.  I work 3 nights a weeks so I will be helping 2 days a week.  My name is Stephanie.  Glad to have a place to talk to people who home school.

Edited by rednanasteph
  • Like 15

I keep reading this as "Former homeschooling mom now becoming homeschool NINJA"... and I think, "Cool!"

Welcome back to the trenches!

Edited by Kinsa

Welcome Stephanie.

I'm a homeschool Nana too :)

I homeschooled her mom, graduated her homeschool.

She did the same thing...can you help me mama?

Of course, the answer is yes.

I love homeschool grandmas! :)

My ds20 had already said, mom, I want you to help when I get married and have kids.

The cycle never ends ....thank goodness.

No empty nesting over here lol.

• Like 2

I did a bunch of planning this week with my daughter.  I have time on my hands at work at night so I have been putting together lots of things.  I bought an old copy of "The Big Book of Books" and I have been going to town with it  getting little projects ready for Victoria.  We are doing Egypt and desserts for this up coming 30 days.  I am even planning making her a Cleopatra outfit and doing a family video to the song "Walk Like an Egyptian"  Life is good!!!