Menu

New here...an intro

Hello all... I am new to this msg board...as well as new to homeschooling. My oldest is in kindergarten this year. He will be six in December. My middle boy will be three in less than two weeks. He likes to involved himself with school too. So I try to give him age appropriate activities. My youngest is just over nine months old. He gets in to tons as he is crawling all over the place and starting to cruise. I firmly believe he will be a walker come Christmas time. We are in southeast PA, West Chester to be exact. If anyone is nearby let me know. We are always on the lookout for new friends. Oh...I was sent the link to this site from a fairly new 'friend' so if you are reading this HELLO! Lyn

Hello all... I am new to this msg board...as well as new to homeschooling. My oldest is in kindergarten this year. He will be six in December. My middle boy will be three in less than two weeks. He likes to involved himself with school too. So I try to give him age appropriate activities. My youngest is just over nine months old. He gets in to tons as he is crawling all over the place and starting to cruise. I firmly believe he will be a walker come Christmas time. We are in southeast PA, West Chester to be exact. If anyone is nearby let me know. We are always on the lookout for new friends. Oh...I was sent the link to this site from a fairly new 'friend' so if you are reading this HELLO! Lyn

Hello and Welcome! My sister HS her 4 kids and they live outside of Philly.