Menu

Prayers needed please....horse related

Journey

HI and thank you.  I come here when I need prayer because I know there is a large amount of believers who believe in the power of prayer and who will pray so thank you for that.  I need prayer again.  I'm overwhelmed.  My faith is weak and I just tired.  One of our horses might need surgery.  He has had a bloody nose for over a week.  Thank the Lord that it has slowed down tremendously and what is left is brown but it hasn't stopped.  We had the emergency vet out on Friday night.  She scoped his head and took xrays.  What they thought it may be wasn't.  Again I am so thankful to God because what they thought it might be is very bad but she said he most likely has a tumor/cyst on his head/forehead (i'm not really sure because so much info was being passed around) and if he does he will need surgery at Cornell.  I cannot afford to send him to Cornell.  If he doesn't have the surgery the cyst could hook itself to other body parts.   He and my daughter do jumpers.  We already have another pasture pet so having 2 unrideable horses is out of the question.  Good horses are a dime a dozen around here so finding a home for our other horse isn't an option...I have and do ask everyone I meet if they want her.  they understandably don't.  I can't give this horse to anyone with this thing going on.  I am praying for and asking for prayer for a miracle.  Please, if you believe in the power of prayer, please pray for my girls and me (single mom) and Sal our beautiful boy.  We will be ever so grateful.