take kids to history class

run errands

p/u from history

take 17 yo to music class

possibly look at countertops?

dinner?  

p/u 17 yo from class

exercise/walk

I need to do more housework at some point during day.

• Like 3

Hi guys.  I have 2 more boss-free days (though she calls / emails / texts).  I had so many things I wanted to do with this time.  Right now I am behind.  So tempting to just take a nap because I can (I slept 4 hours overnight), but then there are so many other things I need / want to do.  Sigh.

Today I want to get a start on garbage day.  Especially with the stinky bird cages.  I also want to get some personal paperwork done.  I also have about 30 financial reports and 5 loan servicings due for work.  And probably a pile of other things I don't want to clutter my brain with.  I might put in a load of laundry just to keep ahead of things.

Since I have decided to let the kids order "hot lunch" at school once a week, maybe I should make them have it on Wednesdays, so I wouldn't have to pack lunches and take out the garbage on the same day.  It sounds petty, but minutes count in the mornings.  :p

I started reading aloud The Black Stallion last night, and the kids are loving it.  So hopefully we get time to keep up with that.

Today's list:

• Calls with boss from overseas - at 1am and 7am. [done]
  • Kids up & off to the bus stop.  [done]
  • Clean kitchen, bathrooms, and some clutter.  [done]
  • Feed the pets.  [done]
  • Work.
  • Clean the bird cages.
  • Some personal paperwork.
  • Kids' work.
  • Kids to soccer practice.  Walk while they play.
  • More kids' work.
  • Read-aloud.
  • Kids to bed.
  • Work.

Edited by SKL
  • Like 3

Good morning!

Sorry you are sick, Melissa! I hope you feel better soon. 

school
thrift store
pay bills
check over camping gear
lesson prep for Wed night church

dinner -salmon cakes, salad, some other side

Edited by ScoutTN
  • Like 2

Good morning

- continue the great kids room purge- Just a few things left

- laundry- in dryer

- fold laundry

- study for tomorrow's finals- studying though not really catching anything new

- get dd1 off bus- done

- dd1 GS- done

- dinner- done

- baths- done

- bedtime routine- 1 down 1 to go

- anything else I get done- made advising appointment to register for fall semester, got some sour cream at Walmart for dinner, talked to dsil about dnephew' graduation next month.

Edited by MomtoCandJ
  • Like 3

Tuesday! DS is still not feeling good (headache, low fever, etc), so he's watching something about big fish in South America, or something like that... He's old enough to stay home alone, so I had to abandon him this morning, and I've got to run another errand this afternoon.

To do:

tidy up

kitchen clean up

go tour house for friend

Walmart for a few things

Home Depot for metal poles (do you think it is wrong to buy, use as decor for one small event, then return unharmed??)

find and hang happy birthday sign

wrap a couple gifts for dd's birthday

(it's a busy night and she won't be home for most of it, so we are planning to celebrate this weekend)

call mom about burlap

2 violin lessons

youth night tonight

dinner = egg bagel sandwiches

Edited by wendy not in HI
  • Like 1

Oops, I just remembered there is a whole client whose reports I was going to forget to do [by the target date].  Luckily I was lying down thinking about steps I need to go through for another client and it struck me.  I probably won't be sleeping tonight.

LOL I tried to call the auditor on this report that's due 4/30.  They say the auditor left the firm!  I tried the manager and she's out "without access to messages" until sometime in May.  I guess I didn't have enough stress in my life!  :P

My kid just asked me for a [paper] calendar so she can look up holidays for a school assignment.  I don't have any!  Is that weird?  (My kid has some calendars around, but I'm not in charge of finding them.)

• Like 2