Menu

Interview this am

DawnM

I haven't interviewed in a long, long, LONG time.  It has been at least 15-18 years since I needed to interview.   I am not even sure I interviewed for that job.  I think I just had a principal transfer and ask me to come with her.

Anyway, I am to give a presentation for the first 15 min. and then get asked questions for 15 min.  

I spent a lot of time on my presentation, mostly because I wasn't sure what they wanted, but I think I have "got" that now.  If I did it wrong, oh well, it is straightforward, to the point, and direct, which is very much my style.  If that isn't the style they want, this isn't the job for me.

It still is taking me WAY out of my comfort zone.

But if you have any prayers, good thoughts, or positive vibes, send them my way!  Interview at 11am EST.

I hate selling myself and I am not great at tooting my own horn.  I am also a bit intimidated by some of the questions I read online that they might ask.  

Thank you!,

Dawn

• Like 4

Much good luck! Try to relax as much as is possible.  Easier said than done...  I will include you in my prayers and good thoughts are going to NC for you.  THANKS A MILLION for all of your time and help with the Timeshares in Orlando! Much appreciated! Universal Orlando and WDW will be getting our money very soon. 

• Like 1

Thank you all.

It actually went much better than expected.  It ended up being much longer than 30 min. and afterwards two of the interview panel told me I was excellent and they hadn't said that to anyone else.  Don't know if they were being completely honest or not, but I do think it went well.

So, we will see.

Dawn

Edited by DawnM
  • Like 10

Thank you all.

It actually went much better than expected.  It ended up being much longer than 30 min. and afterwards two of the interview panel told me I was excellent and they hadn't said that to anyone else.  Don't know if they were being completely honest or not, but I do think it went well.

So, we will see.

Dawn

Chalk one up for grown-ups!

• Like 1

Thank you all.

So, we will see.

Dawn

:hurray: :hurray: :hurray:  Sounds promising...

• Like 1