Menu

NJ/NY people near Princeton--want to meet up?

I'm going to be speaking at the Princeton Public Library at 7:30 on Monday, October 6. Are any of you interested in coming and meeting up for coffee before or after the event?

Just thought it might be fun--

SWB

I'd love to. However, ds has a soccer game at 4 pm, and dh will be in Albany tomorrow. If I could foist him off with someone else (which is tough because the game is 45 away from us), I'd still be left with dd.

Looking forward to seeing you :001_smile:

Karen

Thanks, Karen! I look forward to seeing you, too! The funny thing is, I know I'm going to be looking around for someone who looks exactly like Galadriel.

Hmmm..... where is Karen (think, Galadriel)? I'll probably be staring right past you, looking for Galadriel, musing on the lives of elves. I wonder why? ;)

Thanks, Karen! I look forward to seeing you, too! The funny thing is, I know I'm going to be looking around for someone who looks exactly like Galadriel.

Hmmm..... where is Karen (think, Galadriel)? I'll probably be staring right past you, looking for Galadriel, musing on the lives of elves. I wonder why? ;)

Yup, if you're looking for a tall, thin blond with pointy ears you will definitely miss me. :D

I'm not going to make it, either. I went to bed last night feeling like I was coming down with something, and I don't feel much better today. If I didn't have to drive by myself, I might try to make the 1 1/2 hour trip.

I'm very sad to be missing this. I even had a dream that I met all of you. :crying:

I'll bring a camera, just in case. Sorry to be missing some of you.

RegularDad's on strict orders to leave work On Time, so that I can get on the road by 4:00, but even with that, traffic coming from here into Princeton will probably be heavy, so I might be late to dinner, but I'll be there as soon as I can.

Edited to add: Oh wait! RegularDad just called. He's coming home early just so I can get an early start. Isn't he sweet? So, I should be on time. :)

Edited by RegularMom

I can't make it either!!! Well, I probably could, but that burning smell my car is making is telling I really shouldn't try *sigh* I'm so very sad; I was really looking forward to meeting everyone IRL. Susan, I hope you'll let us know the next time you're in the area so we can meet up again.

I am crying because I cannot make it. I tried to arrange to go, but I am simply overwhelmed. I was going to try and come down with Lisa in NY, but I have sooo much.:crying:

When you came to the ENOCH convention several years ago, you so inspired me. My husband was talking with me this past weekend. It is crazy. He told me. He is working and will get home by 5 PM. I could never get there by 5:30 PM. I live 1 hour and 22 minutes away base upon Mapquest. So, I love you all and hope the best. I pray that you can come up this part of the woods someday.

Blessing to you and everyone.

Sincerely,

Karen

http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/testimony