Menu

Watch your kids with colds closely.

Wow. NO fun for any of you! I hope you're feeling better soon. We're expecting some kind of crud to hit here soon, since my sister was just here with all her kids, and one of them had a fever as they got off the plane. Now that they're home they have all kinds of snot and grossness. Something to look forward to in the next few days. ;)

Thanks so much for the warning! My dd gets bronchitis really easily (she has asthma--any cold usually turns into it. She recently had a cold, I took her in with almost no fever and it was an upper respiratory infection. It usually takes her a while to get over it, even with antibiotics, and she often takes more than one dose, and her doc gave her augmentin with something else in it (I want to say potassium??) to boost it--she was much better the next day, which never happens, and active in three days, which has never, ever happened! I was so impressed!!!

Lovely. We have actually been miraculously well for the last 3 weeks (?) which is a record. My kids pick up everything. So, my brother brings his family over today and his son proudly pronounces: I got Daddy's sick and starts coughing over all the toys. I about died. I hate germs.