Menu

I know Oct. ACT results won't be in today, but I still had to check...

clementine

LOL, they will not be released even one minute early.  They are already UP, but they won't be released to the public until midnight CST.

Three years ago, there was some weird work around that allowed people to view their scores prior to the release at least for one of the test dates.  It involved using a prior test date and changing the URL slightly.  I read about it on College Confidential.  Most recently, I didn't even try to find it, because I figured I really could wait another hour or so, and I was too lazy to search through CC.

Um, not that I tried it that first time  . . .

:leaving:

• Like 1

My DS10's results are out but they won't tell me over the phone. My mailing address is finally correct on their system after calling 5 times for the admission ticket.

7 days wait for postal mail to reach California is their estimate.

Anyone knows how long before the score reports reach the institutions? My kid's score report goes to CTY JHU. (ETA: CTY has his scores up)

DS10 has a 35 for math and 34 for english. I am shocked. 32 composite for ACT without writing if the composite is the four scores divide by four.

I checked his CTY JHU account for scores. Thank goodness CTY has the scores already.

ETA:

He ran out of time on science. Finished math with time to spare. He did ACT without writing since he loathe writing and we didn't need a writing score.

• Like 5

DD was torn....she was excited to have raised math and science by 3 and 4 points....However, her strong subjects (Eng/Reading) went down a couple points each, so her composite was up only two points (she was shooting to improve by 4 points).   She's planning to take it at least one more time, so hopefully she can get her highest on all four sections in one test next time.  She took it in Sept and Oct, so I think a break is in order.  She will probably take the April test. 

• Like 1