Menu

Who's going to tackle Monday with Me?

Jean in Newcastle

I got up early to do some promised work, but I really want to just go back to sleep.  Love Mondays!

I think it will look like this:

• Work a little before the kids get up?  Or nap some more.
  • Kids up & out to school.  Also review for spelling test.
  • Work.
  • Some housework.
  • Some exercise.
  • Some reading.
  • Some organizing.
  • Kids' work.
  • Kids to swim.
  • Dinner.
  • Kids to gymnastics.
  • Kids to bed.
  • Work.

lady who just started cleaning my house turned up today instead of tomorrow :huh:

therapy with twins

schoolwork with ds11

so glad dd15 works independently

had phone call form school principal ( my boss) He told my contract for next year will most probably be renewed, but he wants me to work 2 days a week. tricky, tricky, tricky

I am  barely handling all the travel with twins. ds11 is incredibly jealous of all the time I have to do therapy etc with the twins. Dh said it is OK with him but I can tell he is upset as it makes it practically impossible for him to go to Canada next year. On the plus side I have to do 80 days teaching in one year to get my full teaching license,  twins will be doing 2 full days at kindergarten ( what you would call 4 year old preschool) next year ( birth parents still have rights to choose education - we are not even mentioning homeschooling yet as we will get guardianship towards the end of next year).

Usual Monday:

--Arabic for dd; gym for me

--dh Chinese class 5

--dd ballet 7:30-9

--daily and Monday things

--a zillion emails to send

--all the usual school things

--prep DNA extraction lab for tomorrow

--work thru next calc section ahead of dd

--PSAT practice exam for dd

--some administration-type paperwork for me, yay

Morning all! I'm not really committed to getting all this done but I'll attempt it.

- laundry washed, folded, away

- my bedroom cleaned and vacuumed

- computer room cleaned and vacuumed

- grocery store

- renew library books

- exercise DVD

- read for an hou

- park with the kids

- call pet sitting client

- pick up client's mail

- kids quick clean their room

- kung fu for kids if they want to go

We are back from vacation and whoa, Monday is still a Monday ;-)    Since we were gone we did all the house cleaning yesterday.  So today is gearing up to be easy compared to normal. 

• School
  • make eye dr appt's for family before insurance ends this month
  • DS Trail Life this evening
  • DD/Myself to a homeschool support group meeting(had to hitch a ride from a stranger, but excited to go)
  • more coffee

I hope everyone has a productive week.  I will say that hiking all last week helped my knees.  I woke up in less pain today as well.  Maybe there is something to that moving theory of less pain if you just move.  It hurt last week, but I feel very good today.  I don't know if I can get a walk in today, but I hope so!

• Like 2

I went back to bed after sending the kids off to the school bus this morning.  Slept past noon.  Must have needed the sleep.

I have gotten very little done today.  Need to step it up.  I guess the weekend was more exhausting than I realized.  :P