Menu

Anybody else waiting impatiently for ACT scores?

Dd has been up most of the night checking for her score. She is so distracted she can't get anything done. In all the times we've done ACTs here (5) this is the first time they've been late posting. The website says:

This morning we are experiencing some technical difficulties with our September 12 test score release. We are working to get them out ASAP. We apologize for any inconvenience.

:toetap05:

Now ds has his. It went up by one point. Two points if superscored. I know most schools don't superscore but his top choice does.

I know it isn't super high compared to others on this board but I am super stinking proud of his 31 (32 superscore) I can't tell most people IRL because most have much lower scores but I am really happy.

And if anyone knows of any place in the southeast that gives good merit aid for those numbers let me know :)

• Like 7

And if anyone knows of any place in the southeast that gives good merit aid for those numbers let me know :)

University of Mississippi :)

http://www.olemiss.edu/info/admissions/admissions-finaid/index.html

31 1360-1390 3.0+ $5,250 + $7,000 towards nonresident fee

32 1400-1430 3.0 + $6,250 + $12,048 towards nonresident fee

33+ 1440+ 3.0 + $7,344 + $13,230 towards nonresident fee

These amounts are subject to change. Please see our website for the latest figures.

The University of Mississippi only accepts the composite score; super-scoring is not accepted. Writing section not included in ACT scores. Critical reading and mathematics scores only for SAT.

• Like 2

University of Mississippi :)

http://www.olemiss.edu/info/admissions/admissions-finaid/index.html

31 1360-1390 3.0+ $5,250 + $7,000 towards nonresident fee

32 1400-1430 3.0 + $6,250 + $12,048 towards nonresident fee

33+ 1440+ 3.0 + $7,344 + $13,230 towards nonresident fee

These amounts are subject to change. Please see our website for the latest figures.

The University of Mississippi only accepts the composite score; super-scoring is not accepted. Writing section not included in ACT scores. Critical reading and mathematics scores only for SAT.

Thanks!

Now ds has his. It went up by one point. Two points if superscored. I know most schools don't superscore but his top choice does.

I know it isn't super high compared to others on this board but I am super stinking proud of his 31 (32 superscore) I can't tell most people IRL because most have much lower scores but I am really happy.

University of Alabama

University of Alabama in Hunstville

• Like 1

Congratulations!

Nova Southeastern used to give auto awards based upon scores, but now it looks like their top awards are competitive.  They'd still be worth a try IMO if the school interests you.

• Like 1

Still waiting. We have a major health crisis in the family, so I forgot to check the dates for October registration. It looks like we need to register in the next few days and pay a late fee. Having the scores would help with the decision, so we are going to wait until Wed. to register. We're hoping dd's score will post in Wed. batch.

• Like 1

We're waiting for the Wednesday release as well. I already registered dd for the October test, but we have a set score that she can achieve and not take it. The score is a big stretch for her, but she is holding out hope lol. She decided late last spring to make this her senior year and skip her junior year. As a result, she has started ACT testing late and unfortunately she is not the excellent tester that her brother was.

Yeah, I don't think they got out anywhere near the normal release last Friday. We've talked to lots of people who are still waiting locally and I've never known anyone that didn't get their score the first day before. My kids always talk to their friends about it. I know it happens, but this was different.

Here's hoping that they catch up tomorrow! Dd may not survive another let down lol.

• Like 1

Got the scores. Down a point. Dd disappointed since she studied thoroughly and felt good about the test. On to October.

That is the same result here. The scores came out a little late this morning, so we had given up on them, but dd checked while she was at work and found they were up.