Menu

contact info for Walgreens

flyingiguana

Anyone have an email contact for Walgreens?

They have an online form but it doesn't work.  I don't want to call the local store because they haven't been responsive.

I'm considering calling the police about the matter, but I was hoping to take it to corporate headquarters before going that route.  I think what they're doing is illegal, but it might not really warrant getting the cops involved.

Captain obvious here, have you tried googling for the tel for the corporate headquarters? They probably do not make it easy to find.

Or you can do what I did when I had a recent customer service issue with pep boys. Use linked in to find someone who works at corporate in the department you want. Or anyone who works in corporate. Once you get a direct dial number you will bypass the customer service center.

It's not a pharmacy issue -- it's just that when they have a delivery truck unload their boxes into the store, they park on the street and then set up a conveyor belt across the sidewalk.  This completely blocks the sidewalk.  Wouldn't be a big deal except that the only other option is to walk out in the street.  Which is the busiest street around here.

When I talked to the management at the store, their response was "not our problem".

The Walgreens contact form doesn't work for me.  It won't send it in unless I fill in ALL the info.  But for some of the info, there's actually no box to fill in.  There's some kind of glitch that keeps me from filling everything in.  And I don't want to spend all day on the phone to make a complaint.

On Monday, I may call the city to let them know this is a problem.  That may get a quicker response.

Contact information is  on this web page

http://corporateofficehq.com/walgreens-corporate-office/

You can send a FAX, free, to one of the executives listed, via FaxZero.com

Also, if you contact them via their Facebook page you may find that they are very responsive...

This might be a Code Enforcement violation, depending on the regulations where you live.

If they have some sort of special exception the manager should have nicely told you. "I'm sorry, we know it's inconvenient but it's the only option. That's why the city gave us permission."

Good luck!

Yes, "Not our problem" sounds like someone didn't have proper management training. I hope the issue gets resolved. Even if it turns out there won't be any changes, that manager needs to learn how to be a better business neighbor.

• Like 1