Menu

Confession and favor...

I have been trying to give Astrid some rep points for almost a week. I have to spread it around! I had an irrational moment and gave her a negative rep (signed my name). It was a silly thing to do; frustrated with my kiddos and I redirected my anger.

Would someone (or lots of you?!) *please give her some happy rep points?

Thank you!!

I have been trying to give Astrid some rep points for almost a week. I have to spread it around! I had an irrational moment and gave her a negative rep (signed my name). It was a silly thing to do; frustrated with my kiddos and I redirected my anger.

Thank you!!

Aww...that was very nice of you Tracey! And KUDOS for signing your name....I really respect that. I will give Astrid some rep too...when I can! :lol:

Thank you!!

You signed your name?! Now I am impressed.....:001_smile: I am sure she understands now that you have explained it and made it public.

Hunting Astrid down........

:grouphug: I'm having the kind of week you are having so I understand an accident.

Thank you!!

Don't forget you can email admin and ask them to delete it (explain your case). I did that to someone. Oy.

You signed your name?! Now I am impressed.....:001_smile: I am sure she understands now that you have explained it and made it public.

Hunting Astrid down........

:grouphug: I'm having the kind of week you are having so I understand an accident.

Thanks Ginger!

Hope you have a better evening. Remember Scarlet O'Hara. "Tomorrow is another day." Happy thoughts for you!