Menu

Simply Charlotte Mason - any favorites

Bluegoat

I really found the all day seminar helpful and the planning your Charlotte Mason education book has been great too. I just bought a copy of Spelling Wisdom and I think its going to be great for us, but I can't say for sure on that because we haven't actually started it yet.

• Like 2

I generally buy everything from SCM in pdf because the prices are great.

However, I made an order several months ago for six art portfolios, the "When More is Less" 2015 calendar, and the Learning and Living DVD set. I love SCM Art Portfolios (each includes 9 high quality art prints and artist biography).

• Like 3

I love the handicraft DVDs. I'm terrible at doing crafts, but these are actually useful and easy! Maybe I shouldn't admit this, but one day I had to run to the store just as we were going to start a handicraft. I popped in the paper-crafting DVD, told my boys to watch it, and if they understood it they could work on it. I wasn't really expecting them to do anything, but when I walked in the door, I had two very happy boys showing off how they had made their own envelopes out of scrapbook paper. :D

• Like 2