• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Slache

• Susan in TN

• Jean in Newcastle

• KrissiK

See! Should have had a c section!

Those always scared me!  I actually almost never have stress incontinence, which I think is really great for a middle aged lady who has pushed out four babies.  I'm proud of that and need to add it to my resume.

• Like 2

Those always scared me! I actually almost never have stress incontinence, which I think is really great for a middle aged lady who has pushed out four babies. I'm proud of that and need to add it to my resume.

It was scary, but for me it was so fast and when we planned Mary as one I knew what was coming. I think vaginal births are better for baby, but I'm positive that my recovery was easier than yours. I could do anything in 3 days except exercise.

First post from April 6th:

While John and I were cuddling in bed he kissed my forehead and then kissed around my face like a clock face. I went to do the same to him and he said “No Mama, my head’s too big. I guess I won’t wear hats.â€

• Like 3

And smushie kisses from me too, Renai.

But I'm really Ellie's favorite.

I don't know how I missed this one. As long as the smushie kisses are not equivalent to dog kisses, it might me ok coming from you.

And, no you're not.

• Like 1

The smushie kisses are a little gross. Can I just send cookies?

I don't know how I missed this comment either. 

I love cookies :D And I'm not picky either. As long as they are not store-bought deli cookies. I like fresh, preferably. Homemade. I almost said organic, but I'm not that picky. But, I do like real vanilla rather than the fake.  :laugh:

What does "taking responsibility for her education" really mean?? She's still compulsory school age, meaning she has to be "enrolled" somewhere or her parents will go to jail (ok, maybe not jail, but still). How much "responsibility" can she actually take?

If she's willing to be homeschooled, I say go for it. She could be much more "responsible" at home than at school, anyway.

Is that a rhetorical question? Because, honestly, I think it's one of those phrases that get thrown around and not given much thought. Because, I don't think I've given much thought about what it means to take responsibility for her education. Except, "get the work done." Which means I have to push, push, push.

I would totally do this dance routine.  We should get together and all do it.

ITA. And I say this as someone who generally abhors any sort of exercise disguised as "dance."

You should all come to my house. I have three guest rooms with a double bed in each, and three full guest bathrooms. Really.

• Like 5

ITA. And I say this as someone who generally abhors any sort of exercise disguised as "dance."

You should all come to my house. I have three guest rooms with a double bed in each, and three full guest bathrooms. Really.

(Putting on shoes and rushing out to the car because I've given Nan her meds and the caregiver is on her way.)

• Like 1