Menu

Ignore this thread!

Owpavmabcs maybe? It's a little awkward.

No.  Just no.

Oh the hinting that I'm not welcome in this thread. :sniff: :sniff:

:)

Hey I do all the cooking, the kids' medical appointments and after school activities, the grocery shopping and the checkbook. What I really need to find is a purse a good size that's not too flashy. I'm an Earth-tones kinda guy.

If you're funny, you can stay.  Otherwise, you're out.  I think you have potential, but we have a rigorous process of admission.  There are rules, and things that you cannot know.  Should not know.  #moviereference  Also, Ellie has to approve of you.

Ok, I'm actually up now. Good morning.

How do you know what Renai's face looks like?  I don't, but I can still imagine her and she is supercute.

Why do you want to be a cougar?  I don't.  Too old and tired.  Plus, ewwwww.

It smells like a boy in here.  I feel you.

• Like 5

It just doesn't look durable. :)

I've had a Targus "laptop" messenger bag now for.... hell I think it's been 11 years, that I bought for 50 bucks. It's about dead, though, and it's definitely not my style anymore. Too urban-hipster-techie chic, which is something since hipster wasn't even technically a thing when I bought it.

• Like 1

I posted this:

With a whip.  You gotta have the whip. 

Before I read this:

I'm not sure what level of commentary this forum community will tolerate on nude pumps, so I'm just gonna let this lie.

And I just want to say that I think both comments may be taken differently than intended.

So be it. :lol:

• Like 7

Mark,

You should know that Booya is spelled without an h. Most people here are either defiant or bad spellers. I am The Original Booya Babeâ„¢ and I know what I'm talking about.

I'm sorry, but Booyah clearly has an h in it. You are an anarchist and now I know to keep an eye on you.

• Like 5

I'm sorry, but Booyah clearly has an h in it. You are an anarchist and now I know to keep an eye on you.

Quackers (formally known as Lotsofducklings and I keep the h alive.  Now you know that under the facade of ITT (that's the acronym for this thread) there are factions.  You are required to put a booyah (or booya for those following Slache) at the top of every page of the ITT thread.  I can't remember how that started but it is part of the history off the ITT and is Tradition.  

• Like 7

Booya was always my thing when I accomplished something, particularly something I worked really hard at, like climbing a mountain (something none of the booyahers have done by the way). We started racing to the top of the page and when I got there I left a Booya. People adopted it, and as people will often do, they perverted it. It brings me great sadness. And a craving for duck.

KTHNXBAI

• Like 5

Mark, you must know that Slache, also known as Slash (as in knives), IS unequivocally the Original Booya Babe and Booya IS spelled without an h. Please check the first post of this page for reference. We also have a thread song you must memorize.

You should also know I am Icon Queen and Head Ninja Elephant. So, you may want to watch your back.

polls_ninja_elephant_1129_633874_answer_

Everyone else are Elephant Ninja Minions. Are you going to remember all this?

• Like 5

You mean since the family vacation to the water park?  (Not to be Johnny Raincloud or anything....)

Lynn.  I beg you.  Be my secretary.  Your brain is amazing.  

I can't remember what I did last weekend, let alone what some random poster on a highly ignorable thread did last spring.*  

*No offense intended, dear sweet Tex.   :D

• Like 4

My son just pointed to Mark and asked who he was. Wow. I am on here way. too. much. I'm going to go teach Mary calculus. Peace.

PS. Renai, I know what a cougar is. You're married. You should be  spanked. Nice Booya though. Tis me favorite. :D

Yeah. That's probably part of my problem; I'm not spanked enough...

Mark needed the visual Booya image to understand how important this issue is, I think.

• Like 3

Lynn.  I beg you.  Be my secretary.  Your brain is amazing.  

I can't remember what I did last weekend, let alone what some random poster on a highly ignorable thread did last spring.*  

*No offense intended, dear sweet Tex.   :D

Just because Tex posts randomly does not mean that she's a random poster

• Like 5

Ok. I have homework to do, thus the whole reason I ditched work today.

On the agenda: 

Read more research articles to fill out more of the Literature Review Matrix that is due tomorrow.

Discussion post on data collection methods I will use.

Of course, this does not include eating or feeding my children. I think I'd also like to clean out the pantry.

Yep. Don't have too much fun without me. Mark, I hope you stick around. We needed fresh bait perspectives.

• Like 6

I don't know about random posting or who Tex is, but I'll tell you right now, I'm a stream-of-consciousness poster. Boy does that get me into trouble. I think I made a few people angry this morning with my post in the Chat thinger.

I'll carefully consider my spelling of Booya(h) lest I join the wrong gang and get capped...

• Like 2

I don't know about random posting or who Tex is, but I'll tell you right now, I'm a stream-of-consciousness poster. Boy does that get me into trouble. I think I made a few people angry this morning with my post in the Chat thinger.

I'll carefully consider my spelling of Booya(h) lest I join the wrong gang and get capped...

This whole thread is stream of consciousness. Or unconsciousness, depending on how you look at it.

Yes, I've noticed a trend of inclusiveness that does the Booya(h) thing. Kinda like Switzerland.

• Like 6

Oh the hinting that I'm not welcome in this thread. :sniff: :sniff:

:)

Hey I do all the cooking, the kids' medical appointments and after school activities, the grocery shopping and the checkbook. What I really need to find is a purse a good size that's not too flashy. I'm an Earth-tones kinda guy.

Try this one.   

It's much pricier than the very similar model I was hoping to link to, but hey, no problem... you manage the checkbook.   :D   

And welcome!  Watch out for tex.  She talks about uteri.  

• Like 3

Try this one.   

It's much pricier than the very similar model I was hoping to link to, but hey, no problem... you manage the checkbook.   :D   

And welcome!  Watch out for tex.  She talks about uteri.  

Seems small, and I'm not sure it matches my shoes, but it's a start! There's a Nordstrom right near me. The salespeople always shy away from me when I walk in. I can't tell if they're intimidated or repulsed.

I haven't got a uterus but I do have Crohn's Disease so if anybody wants to discuss cramps, bleeding, and foul moods I can keep up rather well...

• Like 1

Quackers (formally known as Lotsofducklings and I keep the h alive.  Now you know that under the facade of ITT (that's the acronym for this thread) there are factions.  You are required to put a booyah (or booya for those following Slache) at the top of every page of the ITT thread.  I can't remember how that started but it is part of the history off the ITT and is Tradition.  

I LOVE JEAN.

AND IKSLO.

AND AMJ. (wherefore art thou, AMJ???)

AND SWB.

AND ALL THE OTHER H PEOPLE.  

I also really like all the independents in spite of their cowardice.  

Slache has spelling issues but she is nevertheless my BFF  (don't believe a word she says to the contrary.... she adores me. She's just still smarting over the fact that I ousted her in coup a few hundred pages ago.)  

• Like 5

I LOVE JEAN.

AND IKSLO.

AND AMJ. (wherefore art thou, AMJ???)

AND SWB.

AND ALL THE OTHER H PEOPLE.

I also really like all the independents in spite of their cowardice.

Slache has spelling issues but she is nevertheless my BFF (don't believe a word she says to the contrary.... she adores me. She's just still smarting over the fact that I ousted her in coup a few hundred pages ago.)

WE ARE NOT FRIENDS! You irritate me! I am not ousted, you just suck at spelling. I happen to be the coolest person in this thread.

• Like 2

Seems small, and I'm not sure it matches my shoes, but it's a start! There's a Nordstrom right near me. The salespeople always shy away from me when I walk in. I can't tell if they're intimidated or repulsed.

I haven't got a uterus but I do have Crohn's Disease so if anybody wants to discuss cramps, bleeding, and foul moods I can keep up rather well...

DD3 JUST DID A POOP IN THE POTTY!!!!!!!!!

(I know.  I'm yelling a lot this afternoon.  #dealwithit)

• Like 6