Menu

I've put down both pairs of glasses somewhere

bettyandbob

Glasses, car keys, cell phones and remotes should come with tracking systems.  :001_smile:

Hope you find them. 

Agree! At least when you lose your phone you usually have another phone around to call it and listen for the ring. Unless you leave it in your car, like dh often does. :laugh:

Yeah.  I totally understand.  In a drawer in the bathroom I keep a broken pair of glasses that only has one lens in it.  When I can't find my glasses and DH and DD aren't around, I get it.  

My old boss said that her sister was practically blind without her glasses.  As a mean trick she would move her sister's glasses and then watch her look for them with her face 4" from every surface.   The sister would stop every now and then to say "I hate you".   When she told me that my response was, "And people wonder why I'm glad I was an only child".  

Yah!!

You had my sympathy. Very nearsighted here and whenever we go on a trip, I debate taking an extra pair of contacts "just in case." I don't think I have a decent pair of spectacles anywhere.

If it's a short trip I think, "Bah, live on the edge and just take one pair!" Sometimes I'm crazy like that! ;)