Menu

Who's going to tackle Sunday with me?

Jean in Newcastle

Morning all! We went out bday gift shopping for my mil last night and apparently I walked way to much! My body is not happy with me today so I'll be taking it super easy.

- enjoy some delicious homemade donuts my dh will be making for part of breakfast

-Mass

- drop ds off with sister to hang out with his cousins for the day.

- pick up a few things at my parent's house

-laundry folded and away

- figure out something special to do with dd who will be sad she's not going to cousin's house also

-Mil's house for dinner to celebrate her bday

Good Morning  :seeya:

hjffkj..hope you have a restful day.  

We are preparing for another winter storm...one thing say 1-3 inches and another 3-6..who knows??? :scared:  

Today:

• make sure cars are in excellent running condition--gassed up, wipe fluid refilled, tire pressure checked...etcdone
  • make sure yard is nice and clean done
  • clean house from top to bottom--wash bedding and remake all beds done
  • clean all bathrooms done
  • make a menu for the week and make sure we have everything on handdone
  • vacuum, dust and mopdone
  • cook a yummy dinner done
  • continue to search for a new church to attend 

Skipping both morning and evening church as we are still sick.

However, I did spend about 15-20 min. in the attic, which was all it took to fill our two large trash cans for trash tomorrow.

I would still like to get enough energy to take boxes to the Goodwill drop off, but it may have to wait.  I will have the boys load up the car with the boxes in a while.

Hey Everyone, Happy Sunday!

Blizzard to move in tomorrow night through Wednesday, put a pea soup on to get going, went gorvery shopping and all set to make big hearty meals that can go on the stovetop or woodstove.

Good possibility we will lose power so charging everything and charging the big battery we take camping too.

Just filled the woodracks.

We would be good to go except....

Everything is backing up in the plumbing system!!!!!  Dh is going to start snaking the pipes when he gets home and praying it is just a clog.

Homemade donuts are delicious! I am thankful for a dh who like to experiment with yummy desserts! Ds is at my nephew's today so we took the other 2 to the Children's Museum for an hour. Memebershipos are great because you can make short trips. They got to get a bunch of energy out and I still was able to relax on benches. Now its family nap time before heading to mil's