Menu

Transformers (the movie)

Luanne

Transformers (the movie)  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Have you seen the movie Transformers?

• yes
    • no
  2. 2. If you saw the movie Transformers, did you like it?

• yes, a lot
    • yes, a little
    • it was all right
    • no
    • other
    • I didn't see the movie
  3. 3. Would you consider Transformers the World's Biggest Movie?

• yes, I definitely would
    • maybe
    • no, I wouldn't
    • other
    • I didn't see the movie.

I have been seeing a lot of ads for the movie Transformers.  They call it the "World's Biggest Movie".  I've never seen the movie.  It didn't seem like something I would enjoy at all.  Are they just trying to hype it up or is it truly the "World's Biggest Movie"?

I haven't seen the newest one.  I couldn't believe they actually had the audacity to make a fourth.

The first one = good.  IMO.  Obviously not everyone is the same, but it was one of the best movies I'd seen in some time.  I allowed my kids to watch parts of it at home, and we own it.

The second one = not good.  We don't own it - kids haven't seen any of it.

The third one = not good and over the top to the point of ridiculousness.  Same as #2.

Hence, there was no chance we would be going to the fourth.  Like I said, we couldn't believe they actually kept going.

The current one was "ok". Not the worlds biggest movie.

The others were pretty good, the first one was awesome. We are huuuuge Transformers nerds here in my house. Like, shamefully huge lol. I have watched the animated shows since I was 4 yrs old or something, and always loved them. The movies were great fun for me.

But really, lets be honest, you can't expect cinematic brilliance when you are watching a movie like transformers. You watch it for the action, maybe to reminisce about the original cartoons, and if you're my family you watch it to check out some upcoming car/truck models.

As a bit of a confession, i would buy the road-ready replica of Ironhide. In a hot second. Lol