Menu

What is Brown and Sticky?

Kerileanne99

That is the line to my nerdy hubby's all-time favorite lame-o joke...

Answer: a stick, to the obvious amusement of 8-year-old boys round the world.

Today he introduced dd4 to this joke when we pulled into the driveway to encounter a large dead tree branch.

I am not sure if I should be worried or proud that when the riddle was posed, her eyes lit up and she exclaimed:

"Ooooh, CHOCOLATE!" And took at as a personal invitation to raid his stash of extra special chocolate:)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ETA: If that's the kind of joke they enjoy they might like the audiobook of Neil Gaiman's Fortunately the Milk. It's only an hour long but similarly goofy. In case you needed any audiobook recommendations . . . :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ETA: If that's the kind of joke they enjoy they might like the audiobook of Neil Gaiman's Fortunately the Milk. It's only an hour long but similarly goofy. In case you needed any audiobook recommendations . . . :D

Always looking for more audiobooks:)

But I won't let hubby listen if it is that sort of humour, he is bad enough on his own:)

What is pink and fluffy?

Pink fluff

Alvin has been saying this joke for the past two weeks. When he says the punch line, he laughs so hard I think he's going to pass out or wet his pants.

This comes from Arthur, doesn't it?