Menu

I wanted to show you my new rotating tabletop organizer for school supplies!

Nestof3

Thanks for the encouragement Mom2boys. However, for some reason I still can't view it. I can see all of the other pics on the blog but not this one. I just keep getting the spinning spinning circle that says "loading". I'll check out the online store and see if I can find it. Everyone who can see it seems to think it is great so I'm sure it is and now I know I want one LOL!

I got so distracted by all the other interesting things on your blog, that I actually forgot why I had gone there in the first place (not to mention having to get up and help various people---even right now"MOM!!" telephone ringing--ugg) okay.... anyway, when I came back to this post before I was like what tabletop organizer? oh yeah. and then I had to go back to your blog, which by the way is very nice. And I like the organizer. I just got something similiar, but smaller (ie. cheaper. ;) at Staples.

I like it! I've been looking for one of those, I have to wait until ds4 is a little older before being able to leave it out on the table though. :drool:

Same here! My ds (almost 5) would play with the items which I can see not getting returned to their proper place :glare: and I also have a climbing, active one-year-old :willy_nilly:

But I would looooove that to organize all my supplies! :drool5:

Office Depot right next door to me too.. hehe :tongue_smilie: