Menu

s/o what should I name dh on the Hive?

This is a spin off from the thread about what role your dh or so plays in your home school.

There were many references to a member's dh using Mr. In front of the member's hive name.

For example: Mr. Ellie, Mr. Twain, and so forth.

I have been Sheep Lady Mama forever (well, at least since I joined the Hive.)

I don't know what to call my dh on the boards. I usually just refer to him as dh, but in the above mentioned thread, I called him Sheep Gentleman Papa, but that doesn't roll off the tongue easily.

Mr. Sheep Lady Mama is simply incorrect on many levels.

Sheep Man Papa?

Papa Ram?

Ram Man? That sounds rather...vulgar.

What are your suggestions for a great screen name for my beloved?

Ram Man---- bwa ha ha! How about Ewe Mama's Husband (kind of like yo mama :lol: )

Although I do like kiana's suggestion of Sheep Daddy. I got a little vision of Puff Daddy in my head with that one. Does your husband do any rapping?

The closest thing hubby gets to rapping is napping. Rappers are into rhyming, right?

Actually, the more I think about it, the more I'm liking Ram Man. It makes him sound like this big, bad boy who has one thing on his mind. Hmmm. This could work.

Except for the fact that, at 5'7" he isn't big.

Or bad.

And that one thing on his mind hasn't regrouped since he finished up chemo last month, but here's hoping he gets back to normal very soon!

Maybe if I formally christened him "Ram Man" it would give him some incentive...

I need to ponder...

Except he doesn't fix machines. I'll call him Roadfixer. He's a civil E.

You know what the difference is between civil engineers and mechanical engineers, right?

Mechanical engineers build weapons. Civil engineers build targets.

Or wait ...

You know how you can tell the human body was designed by a civil engineer?

Who else would run a toxic waste line through a recreation area?!

Ok, I'll stop now :D :D

This is a spin off from the thread about what role your dh or so plays in your home school.

There were many references to a member's dh using Mr. In front of the member's hive name.

For example: Mr. Ellie, Mr. Twain, and so forth.

I have been Sheep Lady Mama forever (well, at least since I joined the Hive.)

I don't know what to call my dh on the boards. I usually just refer to him as dh, but in the above mentioned thread, I called him Sheep Gentleman Papa, but that doesn't roll off the tongue easily.

Mr. Sheep Lady Mama is simply incorrect on many levels.

Sheep Man Papa?

Papa Ram?

Ram Man? That sounds rather...vulgar.

What are your suggestions for a great screen name for my beloved?

Your screen name says you are "Ewe Mama" so I'd go with "Ewe Papa" or, you could go with one of the names that you call him in your siggie.  Sheep Daddy, Ram Man...

I think if I were naming my DH on here, I'd call him "ThisGuyTakenByKristi26." ;)

Am I a less-than-devoted wife because my man doesn't have a TWTMF name?  Maybe I need to brainstorm one. I don't think Mr Isabel sounds very good. Maybe The Lord-And-Master Bloke, LAMB for short, so go with the sheepy theme already started.