Menu

Well-trained Mind Academy!

Oooohh....!  :drool5:   I was just worrying about DS10's writing.. He's entering 6th next year. I feel like I have a backup plan now - either way, writing classes look great!  So does the Ancient History.

Hi all! Justin from Peace Hill Press here. Yes, the Well-Trained Mind Academy is a real thing--we're launching this fall! The www.wtmacademy.com site is a landing page where you can get some preliminary information, and where you can be added to our notification list, to be the first to hear about course offerings, registration, pricing, etc. I'm sure you'll also be hearing about it here on the Forums.

We're pretty stoked about this.

The Academy is also on Facebook now at www.facebook.com/WTMAcademy.

Is there pricing information available already, or is that something we need to wait to hear?  Looking forward to the possibilities!

This is what I'm wondering.  I don't want anyone to rush details, but it sure would help as we contemplate next year's options!

Agree.  I'm highly interested in Expository Writing I for my upcoming 6th grader.  I'm going to wait and see how much this class will cost before filling out the rest of his year.  I think it will be worth planning around.

• 2 weeks later...

Very interested in this. All 3 of my kids are in the WWS series. However, I am thinking of switching to the Potter's School for help evaluating writing. Please tell me the online classes will offer this?? A class for WWS 3 would be essential for my high schooler to stay on track too. I am a little concerned I don't see one listed yet.

I would love classes for parents if anyone is asking. Latin, logic, how to discuss literature for moms. Those I would sign up for! I am glad to see the ones for kids too.

How to discuss literature - hand up for that one for mom!

Looks like things will be in motion and the beginning bugs worked out right about the time we'd be looking for these topics. Yay!

• 3 weeks later...