Menu

Moving to Korea!!

Momma4Boys

Oh my goodness!  Would you like to take a 14 year old girl with you?  Dd14 is obsessed with Korea - well, all things Asian but mostly Korea.  She listens to Korean music, watches Korean TV, works on reading,writing and speaking the language, reads about the culture, tries to get me to make Korean food constantly...oh gosh...just take her with you please.  LOL!  

She's been trying to find out all she can about working in Korea as an English teacher.  Oh, and one of her options for after graduation is to enlist in the AF (Grand-dad was in, dad was in, aunt, uncle, cousins...all in, and my older dd plans to enlist as well).  She said if she goes that route she's putting in for Korea.  

When this started 3 years ago I really thought it would run it's course and she'd be onto some other interest.  

What a great opportunity for you guys!  I do hope that someday she'll get to go too. :)

We are a military family and it looks like we are moving to South Korea - so excited!!

I hope that you have a wonderful experience!

She's been trying to find out all she can about working in Korea as an English teacher.  

My daughter has been in South Korea since July teaching English to kindergarteners and elementary aged students.  While she's decided that teaching is not her calling, she is really enjoying Korea.  She's investigating possibilities that will allow her to spend more time there once her year long contract expires.

She got her position through Teach ESL Korea.

Regards,

Kareni