Menu

"Stack the Countries" free Android app today on Amazon

Tardis Girl

Thank you for that heads-up! It's not available on the Google Play store yet, but my kids have been asking for it. I had assumed that since Google Play didn't have it, neither would Amazon, but lo and behold, I was able to load it on their Samsung tablet.

I love this board -- I have learned SO much, and it has definitely enriched my homeschooling. :)

I can't get it to download.

Anyone else having trouble with the Kindle Fire?

Sometimes even an app that we've used in the past won't work any longer.

We keep getting a red circle with an exclamation point. 

I've fixed it be deregistering the Kindle and starting over. But it happens again and again.

Thanks so much for mentioning this! Downloaded it onto ny phone, and dd has already had a ton of fun playing it!

I had trouble, but a different problem. It kept telling me my country code on my (nonexistent) Kindle wasn't set, and I should try buying it in my own country?! I finally gave in to the crazy and followed the suggested link to "my Kindle" settings (again, don't own a Kindle, never have. ..) Apparently the phantom Kindle had decided I was in Germany, perhaps because I buy things sometimes from Amazon.de??? Though just a tiny fraction of what I buy from Amazon here...? And I always have everything shipped here... Anyhoo, reset the country code on the Kindle I've never owned, and all was well...

I've fixed it be deregistering the Kindle and starting over. But it happens again and again.

I have it on a Kindle Fire with no problems. I think the red circle with the "!" means that it needs to be downloaded again? Sorry, that's not much help, I know. :/